Marvel gets back Punisher & Blade ??

The Punisher 2004, while possibly not being as faithful as War Zone, was simply a much better movie and much better introduction to the character. While Stevenson was good, Jane nailed it for me, I thought he was brilliant in the role, really wish Marvel would do a sequel with him in.

I wonder if Jane would do the TV show.. probably not, but ah, well.. I hope they still get someone solid in the role..

He's already got one TV show, so doubtful. Plus, he's made his opinion clear on the direction he wants the character to go in, and the description for the upcoming TV show is terrible.

I would wait another 10 years to get Snipes back in the role; re-boot or not, i want Snipes back.

Great news for Marvel. Maybe they can get tv series for both Blade and Punisher going, preferably on networks like HBO, Starz, and Showtime.

I'd like to see an animated series on HBO like they did with Spawn back in the 90's.....

A sequel to Blade: Trinity (don't ignore it, don't mention it).

Blade will go to New York to fight Morbius, the Living Vampire (a bad guy 'cause he's a vampire but also a good guy, you know the story).

Whistler is dies. Nightstalkers aren't in the movie. If they want to add a sidekick to Blade go with "Frank Drake". I'd like to see also Quincy Harker and Rachel Van Helsing.

Or Jamal Afari in a flash-back.

Have it occur between the events of Blade 2 and Trinity, that way Whistler can return.

Last edited:
Marvel already tried Blade TV series, and that find an audience. So they're mostly liking go to go with another movie, since that's where the money is for the character.

Also they've already done an animated Blade series, it was one of the four Marvel Anime series.

... I remember when LL Cool J was linked to the Blade project in the 90s... could have been a totally different film, I guess.. IMO, blade with hair is better than bald blade..

The Punisher 2004, while possibly not being as faithful as War Zone, was simply a much better movie and much better introduction to the character. While Stevenson was good, Jane nailed it for me, I thought he was brilliant in the role, really wish Marvel would do a sequel with him in.

My thoughts exactly, I would just love to see Jane back as the Punisher. He did so well in the first movie.

It would be SO nice if Marvel uses Punisher & Blade & tries for Daredevil & uses them how they are with the Avengers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"