Marvel Legends ONSLAUGHT design question

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone explain why the Marvel Legends BAF figure, ONSLAUGHT looks the way he does?
P1013860.sized.jpg

In all my research of the character, the Onslaught figure should look like this:
Onslaught%202.jpg

Is there anywhere in the comic books that he looks like the Marvel Legends crab thing? Is that how his face is supposed to look with his helmet off? Can anyone explain why Toy Biz chose to do this crab thing version?

Toybiz chose the crab thing because you touch yourself at night.

besides the point of me touching myself at night, can anyone answer my question?

besides the point of me touching myself at night, can anyone answer my question?

b/c its more visually appealing to the eye than a giant magneto
everyone prefers the giant magneto and hasbro took note of that at SDCC, so id be on the look out for that within a year,probably as a single packed character

So the Marvel Legends Onslaught is a totally original version? He does not appear like that in any of the comics?

Why would Toy Biz do that? They think that the Marvel Legends buyers want new original designs? Most of the Marvel Legends figures look like from the comics - the only ones that look different are Onslaught, and a slightly different Ultron...

Why would they come up with a totally original version?

They wouldn't.

Modern:
400px-Art_onslaught11.jpg

Then there's this old ass onslaught figure from years ago that is based out of the comics...

onslaught.jpg

it was Onlsaught Wave 2. Once Onslaught gained Xavier he further "mutated" and came out looking like the crab thing. That's ow he looked for the whole second half of the Onslaught Saga.

And for gods Sake quit touching yoursef so much.

Hey man, who are YOU to tell him to chill on the pocket pool????

I am the Man Dammit. I don't want some new kid coming in here and jerking off more than me Dammit.

And for the record I wanted the other Onslaught.

Looks like Toddly really didn't do enough research.

Roughneck said:
I am the Man Dammit. I don't want some new kid coming in here and jerking off more than me Dammit.

We all hail you as the champ. Undisputed even. :up:

So is the Bugs Bunny avy representative of your endurance, there Rough, king of the herky jerky?

I know that, but I'm talking about Rough's title. I sure as hell don't wanna have sex with some guy rabbit known to dress in drag.

If the wig was good enough and you were desperate enough, you would. All the while reading about Onslaught in his second phase.

Hell no.

You must got me confused with someone else from around here...

Roughneck said:
And for the record I wanted the other Onslaught.
yeah you and everyone else dude
im sure we will get it eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"