Marvel Legends ONSLAUGHT design question

I would've tried to get it had it been the magentoish Onslaught. Only ML13 figs I got were Abomination, Loki and Deathstrike. I wasn't getting them all for that crap.

theyre furry theyre funny theyre babs n buster bunny montanna max's money....

I love that show. Cant wait til its on dvd

ya that and like fox's spidey and x-men... and half the nickelodeon shows.. fox kids sucks at getthing things out on Dvd... im shocked as is power rangers isnt even on dvd

man beetle borgs all the way!

I'm glad the Tick is finally hitting the DVD rack.

All I've seen here is deathstrike and Blackheart, I want Loki.

FEAR THE BAT said:
I know that, but I'm talking about Rough's title. I sure as hell don't wanna have sex with some guy rabbit known to dress in drag.

It's slightly better than ****ing a rabbit not in drag.

Roughneck said:
The original TMNT IS hitting DVD

I was thinking of getting it, but i dunno. I still need to score the Justice League seasons and the ThunderCATS so i probably won't.

i like the community feel to these forums, but i really hate how every topic turns into you guys just talking about something way off topic
it doesnt usually bother me though, but there are the occasionaly threads i was interested in and wanted to chat about
but go on about bugs bunny or whatever

i think it's because we talk like were having a real conversation.. and someone makes a joke on something and another person comments on it or gives input.. and next thing you knoe the threads off topic.. we always go back on topic eventually though

I love the Live Action Tick

I prolly watch it every couple months

Is that on DVD?? I want both cartoon and live action.

Live action had been on DVD for 3 or 4 years now....it's rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"