Marvel MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the server's will be up in about an 3 hours and 23 minutes and at the launcher there's another long weekend coming up on the schedule.

And another long weekend of beta begins in 7 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the NDA has now been lifted :) Hope everyone's enjoying the game, I've only tested Colossus and Cyclops properly but have got Storm, Jean, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch too. Who've y'all been playing as? Spoons are you usually Colossus?

I believe the NDA has now been lifted :) Hope everyone's enjoying the game, I've only tested Colossus and Cyclops properly but have got Storm, Jean, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch too. Who've y'all been playing as? Spoons are you usually Colossus?
lifted? hehe I head out to buy new head phones and I missed when they said that ? if you can provide a link that'd be cool.

Last edited:

Nah, I'll prob buy Petey the next time they give us some Gs. I'm having a blast with Thor and Hulk though :D

Had no idea you got in. Anyo that wants to team up, I'm BizarroAids over there.

Idk how to search for members over there so friend me up. "CSpoons".

with in the game you can only do it if you are nearby the person you can friend them up. Hit the "U" button and look for the name you seek in the near by category.

but with the wips durin large patch installments it's better to look for who you want in the beta forums so you don't loose track of anyone you made buddies with in the game. I've told most of the people I meet that, in the game as well and other have been doin the same.

I have black widow, thor, rocket, DD which I started out with, jean as I said I'm still trying to level her, I have colossus spider man black panther , I've also collected an insane amount of Artifacts ones the do well with cyclops . now if wen stop some certain people to stop with the insane nerf's yes there are thing's the need fix for balancing but nerf them to the point other heroes perform better then the one you suggested a nerf if not smart .

Last edited:
People are calling for a Spidey nerf already. Just a week ago, people were livid about how weak he was and the devs "fixed him".

People are calling for a Spidey nerf already. Just a week ago, people were livid about how weak he was and the devs "fixed him".
not just him there was that with cyclop's ricochet as well cause it's the most effective of all of his powers in this game. But the problem is if you look at storm and others that would be considered normal with the chain attacks. The rest of cyclops powers need buff's actually But for some reason we have nerf nuts calling out.

And rocket right now it the most op'd if you seen him in pvp and besides that poz too .

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to them but I want to try cable too. I'd like to try nova but I want Rick Rider. so I'll leave that version be til I see Rick back. Not sure why but I don't think I'll try torch . Oh thing is insane crazy strong , like he's a bit too much like hulk.

I think you're gonna be waiting a long time before Rich is Nova again. I hate Sam too, but I need to play Nova in this game haha.

with in the game you can only do it if you are nearby the person you can friend them up. Hit the "U" button and look for the name you seek in the near by category.

but with the wips durin large patch installments it's better to look for who you want in the beta forums so you don't loose track of anyone you made buddies with in the game. I've told most of the people I meet that, in the game as well and other have been doin the same.

I have black widow, thor, rocket, DD which I started out with, jean as I said I'm still trying to level her, I have colossus spider man black panther , I've also collected an insane amount of Artifacts ones the do well with cyclops . now if wen stop some certain people to stop with the insane nerf's yes there are thing's the need fix for balancing but nerf them to the point other heroes perform better then the one you suggested a nerf if not smart .

You can also type /friend <username>

this was just put up

Marvel Heroes gets an open beta weekend in honor of Iron Man 3

(17 minutes ago)
Betas, Super-hero, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

Gazillion Entertainment is celebrating the upcoming release of the Iron Man 3 movie by throwing the doors of Marvel Heroes open for a beta weekend. From Friday, May 3rd, until Monday the 6th, players will be able to hop into the game and give it a test. As a special bonus, new players will be able to choose from some of the iconic Avengers as their starting hero. That perk will only last for the weekend.

You can take a look at the game in the villains trailer that we've conveniently tucked under the cut.

[Source: Gazillion Entertainment press release]
Continue Reading

More coverage: Official site

also server's will be up tonight

Last edited:
I haven't been playing this the last few weeks in favor of other games but I will definitely be picking this game up again at it's launch and playing a lot.

So far I've tried out Punisher, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk, Deadpool and Captain America. Deadpool has been my favorite. Spider-Man has been improved since I tried him out and I'm itching to try him again...I'll probably play a couple characters at launch but Spider-Man will be one of them.

Sam add me in beta forum most of us have been doing to there to keep track of each other in case of huge patch / wipe and I'm very active there. I'll send a pm on my name there.

Last edited:
I just picked this up from their news letter via email. Meet the voice actors of the characters in Marvel Heroes

[YT]2JenNLzG7BM[/YT]

the servers will be up in 25 minutes

Last edited:
that's true but there is a odd glitch sometime say the person your looking for that way isn't in game that way too. but I've used that method as well.

Hmm, I hadn't realized. Guess I've just been lucky. :D

I recruited a team for the Pyro/Magneto fight and got a lvl29 Hulk to join. I don't think I got a single hit in either fight. Haha, I love that big green kill stealer.

Last edited:
oh and here are the new suits they put up on their twitter as well .

BIQbB71CIAQKeHa.jpg

BIQUautCUAAZs74.jpg

all apart of the spidey pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member