Marvel Nemesis

I don't think Hulk died, was just taken out....and the PSP version did have doom.

The first time I played this game, I admit, I loathed it. I thought it was such a giant pile of crap that I never wanted to touch it again.

But months later I somehow had the urge to play as Venom. So I gave this game another try and was going to unlock him. And strangely, I had fun. I really did. =/ Once I figured the controls out the fights were a piece of cake and sometimes if the AI didn't want to go down the fights became really epic.

Horrorfan said:
I don't think Hulk died, was just taken out....and the PSP version did have doom.

It can't be that easy to take Hulk out. He's the freakin' Hulk. His hand changed back into Banner too. Looked like he died.

I saw some footage of Dr. Doom in the PSP version and he looked like he was poor. He didn't have a cape or anything. He should have been in this game.

I still think they completely dropped the ball with Torch.

Drakon said:
I still think they completely dropped the ball with Torch.

I think they completely dropped the ball with everything. Doh!!
34.gif

Agreed. But of all the failed parts, Torch failed most.

The only good thing is that it was the first game to have Daredevil as a playable character, and it had Iron Man. Cool, but not enough to save it.

Daredevil had a GBA game.:)

Never played it, I heard it sucked.:(

In the game I liked Spider-Man, Venom, Human Torch (Sorry Drakon:D) and Iron Man the most.

Horrorfan said:
Tis crappola :D
DMC is not crap you just can't apppricaiate it's second rate genius.... Ahh who I am kidding, Dante sucks. I mean I can see the capcom lame-brain storm now. "Doodz let's make a game featuring a character that is both white haired Japanese and emo, will make billions. And not even have to try hard. All teh gamerz cash are belong to us." :D

HorrorFan - You're just a complete idiot when it comes to games.

XwolverineX said:
HorrorFan - You're just a complete idiot when it comes to games.

Says the guy who puts a glorified emo with a sword in his bad ass list (more than once).

I just don't like generic garbage which takes a good original and spins it into two more sequels with EXACTLY THE SAME gameplay, and a ****tier story and demon and level designs. But hey if you buy the same game three times, then you're in no position to call someone an idiot :o

lars573 said:
DMC is not crap you just can't apppricaiate it's second rate genius.... Ahh who I am kidding, Dante sucks. I mean I can see the capcom lame-brain storm now. "Doodz let's make a game featuring a character that is both white haired Japanese and emo, will make billions. And not even have to try hard. All teh gamerz cash are belong to us." :D

That's so weird....I didn't see this post before my last one, but it's ironic that you used emo too...I am glad I'm not the only one who sees Dante for the pansy boy he is :D

Dante rules! This guy is not a pansy emo boy! :mad:

He looks badass even when in SD mode.
h-103_24247_dante.jpg.jpg

John Woo style! Kiyaaah!
b_8.jpg

Gunkata style!
dmc38.jpg

He flies 10,000 times better than Superman (ok, it's not actual flight :o)
dmc3-3.jpg

Even Conan would want that sword, come on!
Dante_4.jpg

Gammy (and I'm still sad you didnt acknowledge my request to play you at fightnight in august and say you are welcome at my *****ing pad in england sometime :( ) I think someone hijacked your post and replaced pics of a bad ass with a nancy boy emo :(

Ok, can someone tell me exactly how Dante is Emo? :confused:

Horrorfan said:
Gammy (and I'm still sad you didnt acknowledge my request to play you at fightnight in august and say you are welcome at my *****ing pad in england sometime :( ) I think someone hijacked your post and replaced pics of a bad ass with a nancy boy emo :(

But I did answer with a resounding "yes!" :confused:
Just to be clear, YES, if I'm in England I'll be there and mooch off of you, and when you get your ass to the US I'll visit you!
And we can play FNR whenever you want, just set up a date/time :up:

Pictures were not hijacked, Dante is a badass :(

Gammy v.2 said:
But I did answer with a resounding "yes!" :confused:
Just to be clear, YES, if I'm in England I'll be there and mooch off of you, and when you get your ass to the US I'll visit you!
And we can play FNR whenever you want, just set up a date/time :up:

Pictures were not hijacked, Dante is a badass :(

Oh I missed it

I've ordered broadband, it will take till august to come because of a watiting list, but when I do, XBL here I come :D

Horrorfan said:
Oh I missed it

I've ordered broadband, it will take till august to come because of a watiting list, but when I do, XBL here I come :D

August, just a couple of months before Gears of War :up:

Horrorfan said:
Says the guy who puts a glorified emo with a sword in his bad ass list (more than once).

I just don't like generic garbage which takes a good original and spins it into two more sequels with EXACTLY THE SAME gameplay, and a ****tier story and demon and level designs. But hey if you buy the same game three times, then you're in no position to call someone an idiot :o

You bought Marvel Nemesis, you ****in' idiot. And DMC3 adds stuff, like Styles, which are frigging awesome. Plus, the boss battles are challenging and fun, Dante is not emo, he's like the happiest person ever. :confused: And I only bought 1 and 3. One last thing, the only person that would call DMC generic, is a n00b who play's made for ****** games like Predator: Concrete Junle, DMC3 is for real gamers you *****e.

Nathan said:
Ok, can someone tell me exactly how Dante is Emo? :confused:

I'll tell you, he isn't. Horrorfan has grudge on it because it kicked his ass, over and over and over again. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"