• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel Nemesis 2 on the way, and more in Marvel games onslaught!!!

That makes the most sense. Although, I've been hoping that Spider-man 3 started at the beginning of Spider-man 1 and the ending was what happens in SM3. That way, we'd play all the good baddies, save Electro.

I hope Trilogy is a brand new game... (like that's gonna happen) using an improved S-m2 engine that plays through the events of Spidey 1 to Spidey 3...

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
I hope Trilogy is a brand new game... (like that's gonna happen) using an improved S-m2 engine that plays through the events of Spidey 1 to Spidey 3...
I have to agree. :word:

The only good thing about MN was the versus mode.
That s*** was fun.

Wolfwood said:
I'm still hoping one day we'll get back to Marvel vs. Capcom....one day...*tear drop*

I don't get that...the fights in nemesis were matches with the superheroes that were ultra faithful to the character's abilities and what they can do, and capcom's marvel characters were nothing more than street fighter avatars doing all sorts of stupid moves, and people slam nemesis and loved mvsc. People suck.

Nemesis has a crappy combat system. It was really stiff. Normally I don't mind some stiffness (I love the current gen MK games). But Nemesis was hard to do super power moves. Marvel vs. Capcom had the 2D street fighter system, which people love. Not that I know why, 2D Street fighter was a mediocre game at best. Never liked it.

Horrorfan said:
I don't get that...the fights in nemesis were matches with the superheroes that were ultra faithful to the character's abilities and what they can do, and capcom's marvel characters were nothing more than street fighter avatars doing all sorts of stupid moves, and people slam nemesis and loved mvsc. People suck.
No, EA sucks at life, and apperantly so do you.

jaydawg said:
No, EA sucks at life, and apperantly so do you.

Yes, a billion dollar company who you would probably cut off a nut to work for fails at life. Good catch, I don't think anyone else would have noticed it.

Why the hell would I want to work at EA? I don't want to do anything with video games other than play them. Besides, you're talking to the wrong person. I literally pee'd on EA's plaque in front of their Redwood, CA offices. :o

Meh. I'd only be interested if we had real Marvel villains this time. And more costumes. There was so little to do in the first one.

Hopefully Captain America will be more than just a PSP exclusive.
Warhammer said:
The only good thing about MN was the versus mode.
That s*** was fun.
Yeah. The versus mode was really good. Especially when playing Daredevil.

Batman said:
Hopefully Captain America will be more than just a PSP exclusive.

Yeah. The versus mode was really good. Especially when playing Daredevil.

The biggest mistake they made was putting in the single campaign as a traditional platformer. Had it stuck to the versus mode, it would have gotten better reviews. People tended to treat that as an extra mode, and not the main attraction of the game, which is why most of them dislike it.

Jaydawg, you do know EA has made and published some awesome games right? I know its hip and cool to hate on big companies and stuff, but they have had a huge impact on the gaming landscape.

Horrorfan you are really ignorant sometimes. It's common knowledge EA's corporate leadership abuses everyone. Us the consumers with crappy games and raping well loved series. And their developers. They force their employees in California to work 12 hour days 7 days a week to pump out games every 15 months. They exploit that the class of workers their developers are have no legilation covering their treatment. Look up evil corporation in the dictionary and you'll see EA as an example.

Marvel Nemesis 2 could be great, if they get rid of those cheap character rip offs and make it Marvel characters only.

Unfortunate for us all that EA focus groups tell them that having all superheroes would only sell 1.6 million units instead of 2.

lars573 said:
Horrorfan you are really ignorant sometimes. It's common knowledge EA's corporate leadership abuses everyone. Us the consumers with crappy games and raping well loved series. And their developers. They force their employees in California to work 12 hour days 7 days a week to pump out games every 15 months. They exploit that the class of workers their developers are have no legilation covering their treatment. Look up evil corporation in the dictionary and you'll see EA as an example.

I actually like most of EA's games. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Oddworld Stranger, Burnout, Batman Begins, Marvel Nemesis, the first Buffy games are all fantastic (Ok batman begins was just good) published and or made by EA, so I don't have that problem.

Hey if the workers want better conditions- start a union. It's not your job or mine to bash the company for it. They can take a stand or continue to get stood on.

All I know is I like the games. And 12 hours a day actually sounds reasonable for video game developers. Im sure they knew the working times before signing up to work for them.

Basically, all your claims could be unsubstantiated as far as I know, and really, aren't that evil in the grand scheme of things. When they are forcing kids in africa to work for half a cent a day, then you can tell me how evil they are.

Horrorfan said:
Marvel Nemesis was horrible and boring. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was fun and had great gameplay

Horrorfan said:
I actually like most of EA's games. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat, LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Oddworld Stranger, Burnout, Batman Begins, Marvel Nemesis, the first Buffy games are all fantastic (Ok batman begins was just good) published and or made by EA, so I don't have that problem.

Hey if the workers want better conditions- start a union. It's not your job or mine to bash the company for it. They can take a stand or continue to get stood on.

All I know is I like the games. And 12 hours a day actually sounds reasonable for video game developers. Im sure they knew the working times before signing up to work for them.

Basically, all your claims could be unsubstantiated as far as I know, and really, aren't that evil in the grand scheme of things. When they are forcing kids in africa to work for half a cent a day, then you can tell me how evil they are.
The wife of an EA woker in CA posted how EA runs their ship on a blog annoynumusly (<LOL can't spell). Those worker sign a contract that stats your work day is 8 hours mon-fri. Except at crunch time to get the game out on time. Also being as they sign a contract they can't unionize. Not if they want to keep their jobs. Also declaring when crunch time starts is soley up to EA. So they declare crunch time half way through the games projected development.

And its not even how they treat their customers.

They're just asses in general. They basically buy up liscenses and turn in mediocre titles. The fact that they're the only company who can use the NFL liscense is pure bs. Hell, look at James Bond. They bought the franchise rights. Mediocre titles over all. Goldeneye wasn't even mediocre, it was down right awful.

Not to mention they're essencially the bullies of the gaming industry. I don't hate on EA because its "cool." I hate on EA because, surprise, they suck.

How the **** can anyone have hopes for Marvel Nemesis 2? :dry:

WhatsHisFace said:
Digital Card Games suck.

Too true. I'll buy it when its like 2p, and that won't take long.

I doubt The Trilogy is a repackaging, considering the last 2 games were last gen by the time 3 is out. Unless they remake em... that'd be shweeet

I was a big critic of the last Spiderman game...but I'll buy a "Spiderman1-3 with free roaming city and next-gen graphics on one disc" on day one. I really, really hope that's what it is.

I really only played nemeisis for spidey,daredevil and Venom.But soon I really got bored with the title and remember how much fun I had with Mvs.C2 which had a slew of playable marvel charaters and a much better replay and gameplay value.As far as Spider-man games go I want a classic spidey games like the old PS1 games.No game since has been able to touch those.

yay i was hoping for another one.

the imperfects sucked.

i just hope this game is just filled with marvel characters instead of thoose ******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"