• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel Nemesis 2 on the way, and more in Marvel games onslaught!!!

venom892 said:
I really only played nemeisis for spidey,daredevil and Venom.But soon I really got bored with the title and remember how much fun I had with Mvs.C2 which had a slew of playable marvel charaters and a much better replay and gameplay value.As far as Spider-man games go I want a classic spidey games like the old PS1 games.No game since has been able to touch those.
How was Spidey 2? I never played that one. Spider-man 1 for PS2 was amazing first time I played it. I recently replayed it over the summer. Brought back memories. I loved all the unlockable costumes in that game. I wish the PS2 games had done this

Seriously. What the need to do is:

Make a 616 Spidey title with
Bagley inspired models
SM2 swing mechanics
SM(TM) fighting style
USM's villain roster, plus Doc Ock
Street thugs not be stronger than actual bosses.
USM's scale of NYC
SM2 PSX wardrobe
Include the Avengers, Hulk, X-men and DD cameos

Then you easily get the greatest Spidey game ever.

I actually enjoyed Nemisis.. is it worth $50? no.. more like $30-$20 but the game is fun when you play against people who know what to do as well...

things i would change though...

Character design... Storm had a friggin big nose.. and thing had 5fingers.. dont do that...

Costumes.. how bout alot of different costumes? and comic accurate ones? i know some people said blah to storm in a thong.. but wouldn't be the first time she was dipicted in wearing a thong or "panties"

More moves..

more charachters.. Keep everyone... but DONT ADD ANY MORE IMPERFECTS... add in Nightcrawler, Doom, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Cyclops, Hulk, Green Goblin, Ghostrider, Beast, Electro, Scorpion, Jean Grey, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Thor, Sandman, Doc Ock, War Bird, Thanos, Super Skrull, Ironfist, Black cat, Luke Cage, Hawkeye, Punisher, Namor, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, Scarlet witch, Vision, Black widow... i'd be happy with that as a game :D

ps. also some characters shouldnt be limitless... the human torch should NEVER run out of flying ability

jaydawg said:
Seriously. What the need to do is:

Make a 616 Spidey title with
Bagley inspired models
SM2 swing mechanics
SM(TM) fighting style
USM's villain roster, plus Doc Ock
Street thugs not be stronger than actual bosses.
USM's scale of NYC
SM2 PSX wardrobe
Include the Avengers, Hulk, X-men and DD cameos

Then you easily get the greatest Spidey game ever.

add to that comic based stories... and Goblin aerial battles

actually some of the chase levels make sense... just because you find em hard, doesn't mean they shouldn't exist

chase levels SUCK and are no fun at all in any game.

I dont know.. i rather liked chasing vulture and the green goblin in Spidey 1

Those were kinda fun. But no USM chase was fun. Especially Venom following Electro.

JustABill said:
Oh god! I wanted to break something. >_<
ya that was hell.. but then again i didnt find ultimate spidey that much fun.... all they did was combine spidey 2 and hulk (venom) ultimate destruction to create a game with a short ass story

Pretty much. I like chase levels though. They're frustrating but they're fun for me.

Yeah, chases are fun. But not if they make out over 50% of the game.

I never played USM, but I heard the swinging was actually worse than in the movie game.

Besides, Doogie Howzer played his voice in the game.

AND he came out last week.

Maybe the Spidey Trilogy will be the new Lego franchise.:woot:

If it was anything like the Lego Star Wars series, it would rock.

WhatsHisFace said:
I never played USM, but I heard the swinging was actually worse than in the movie game.

Nooooooooooo.........the kid from Foster's home for imaginary friends did

WhatsHisFace said:

USM was a great and fun game. The swinging wasnt bad. It was pretty fun. It just wasnt as comples as Spider-Man 2. Also the fighting didnt have as many moves. Those aside, it was a very fun game with good story and amazing graphics. I think the main thing against it was that it was so short. A sequel that takes the best out of it and SM2 would be perfect.

jaydawg said:
Those were kinda fun. But no USM chase was fun. Especially Venom following Electro.
I didnt care for the Venom chase levels, but the Spider-man ones sure were fun. Always love swinging around in that game

USM's swinging was utter crap compared to SM2's swinging. You really felt the speed and got a sense of what it would be like.

jaydawg said:
USM's swinging was utter crap compared to SM2's swinging. You really felt the speed and got a sense of what it would be like.
The difference between the swinging in USM and SM2 was minute.

jaydawg said:
Those were kinda fun. But no USM chase was fun. Especially Venomfollowing Electro.
LOL! No Electro/Vemon wasn't hard or not fun. The parts of USM that fit into that are Fighting Rhino (took me 2 days to figure that s--t out), and chasing Green Goblin (his whole Venom jumping that wasn't near swingable buildings was :down).

Havok83 said:
USM was a great and fun game. The swinging wasnt bad. It was pretty fun. It just wasnt as comples as Spider-Man 2. Also the fighting didnt have as many moves. Those aside, it was a very fun game with good story and amazing graphics. I think the main thing against it was that it was so short. A sequel that takes the best out of it and SM2 would be perfect.
meh... i'd rather have realistic graphics like spidey 2... then ultimate spidey.. imo the cell shading made the graphics look horible at times...

jaydawg said:
exactly.. hell haha it was kinda a stress reliever for me.. ult spidey didnt feel that way at all

lars573 said:
The difference between the swinging in USM and SM2 was minute.

LOL! No Electro/Vemon wasn't hard or not fun. The parts of USM that fit into that are Fighting Rhino (took me 2 days to figure that s--t out), and chasing Green Goblin (his whole Venom jumping that wasn't near swingable buildings was :down).
Wow. You are the total opposite to pretty much everyone here. Fighting Rhino was by far the easiest part of the game and chasing GG was nothing compared to the Electro fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"