• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marvel Prepping Four Series and a Miniseries

It's a relatively 'armless role for her to take. She should get a grip on reality.

hey thanks silvermoth. Anything you'd change?
I know this wasn't directed towards me, but I'd change the Kingpin choice. I feel like there's a much better choice for Kingpin than Dean Norris out there somewhere. He lacks the intimidating presence I feel Wilson Fisk should have.

Speaking of Dean Norris, I think Aaron Paul would be a good Iron Fist.

Yeah, I think that's mostly a good selection, but I don't feel those choices for DD or Kingpin at all.

It's very good. Cabin in the Woods is great and so are his LOST episodes.

I literally grabbed my bed and exclaimed "Holy ****!" when I read this news

DREW GODDARD AND DAREDEVIL YAY OMG

It's very good. Cabin in the Woods is great and so are his LOST episodes.

That's good news then. Hey, I think these shows will work as long as Jeph Loeb does nothing with these shows except be an observer.

Now.... who directs?

*crosses fingers for David Slade*

doesn't hurt that he's a big DD fan either.

This move to me smells of Netflix and Marvel rather than Jeph Loeb. That's a good thing.

Ya I think Goddard will at least direct the pilot.

Is that good or bad?

EDIT: I see Dr Evil has asked the question already.

This move to me smells of Netflix and Marvel rather than Jeph Loeb. That's a good thing.

They're both aligned with Joss, so I don't think it really smells of that at all.

They're both aligned with Joss, so I don't think it really smells of that at all.

Still though, Jeph Loeb is the biggest concern I have with this deal. It should be okay as long as he has no direct involvement.

Still though, Jeph Loeb is the biggest concern I have with this deal. It should be okay as long as he has no direct involvement.

Yeah, it's bad enough that AoS is like a live action version of Ultimate Spider-Man at times.

Yeah, it's bad enough that AoS is like a live action version of Ultimate Spider-Man at times.

It also got annoying when at NYC Comic Con he said "wouldn't it be nice" like a thousand times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"