• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Marvel Prepping Four Series and a Miniseries

Just because he's directed one movie doesn't mean he has to direct this.

Just because he's directed one movie doesn't mean he has to direct this.
Well of course he doesn't "have" to do anything. But Cabin in the Woods was a great movie and he obviously proved his directing chops with that. Considering how big a fan of Daredevil he is and now that he's made a great directorial debut, I have to think he'd be interested in directing this not just writing it.

It also got annoying when at NYC Comic Con he said "wouldn't it be nice" like a thousand times.

Wouldn't it be nice about what? Something in reference to the AoS series?

Drew co-wrote and directed my favorite horror movie of the last 10 years and he wrote or co-wrote some of my favorite Buffy season 7 and Angel season 5 episodes. Daredevil is one of my top 5 favorite Marvel characters. I literally gasped in excitement upon readin the news.

Well since he's a big fan lets just hope he can do DD justice.

Well I wasn't saying that a non fan can't do the job obviously. I already like Goddards work as it is.

Wouldn't it be nice about what? Something in reference to the AoS series?

That was his response when asked about having actual comic book characters in Agents of Shield, especially of the Superhero variety.

Wow things are really moving along. Although I shudder at the thought of any Twilight screenwriter involved in this. Goddard however is a perfect fit. This is all very exciting. It seems like every time DC makes a small step; Marvel takes a gigantic leap. I'm not sure "The Avenger" or "Hourman" (if either ever comes to fruition) is going to be able to compete with this slate.

personally, i think immortal Iron Fist would do better as a movie than a tv series.

Okay what I'm about to say is a little crazy but hear me out. I know a lot of us comic book fans don't really like change of race with our characters. But recently there's been an increase in films and shows targetting the Latin Community. So I had this crazy idea what if Marvel made The Punisher as Latino for their tv or cinematic universe. His name could be Fransico Castillo but he was born her in America and later changed it to Frank Castle. Please let me know what you think and would you accept it.

Her work on Dexter was really good

I don't really mind that Melissa is the screenwriter of Twilight, she clearly wanted this project maybe even more than Goddard wanted DD.

Goddard and Rosenberg are inspired choices. Also, I kind of hope that Kevin Smith gets to direct a few episodes of Daredevil or at least write the second season.

HELL YESSSS to Drew Goddard on Daredevil! Awesome news. No comment on Rosenberg. Her resume is pretty hit-and-miss so I'll just hope this will be her at her best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"