Echo Marvel Studios' Echo General Discussion Thread

I didn't realize it was only five episodes. Makes more sense with the binge format decision.

DD looks like he's still wearing the same overly-padded costume from the Netflix series which has too many sections. I wish they would upgrade it but also simplify it.

I don't understand why they didn't reveal all the run times then.

If this series is on the level of the Netflix series and Marvel actually salvaged this series with all the bts we’ve heard… we might be in for something pretty cool.

That quick! I don't think they have already released an Assembled episode for the Marvels yet?

That quick! I don't think they have already released an Assembled episode for the Marvels yet?
Based on past releases, they don't release an Assembled episode for movies until after the movie is put on Disney+. For the shows, they used to release it the week after the show ended. Now it varies but it's usually 2-4 weeks later for most of the shows.

We will probably see one for The Marvels in late February/early March if I had to guess.

Whoa! What the hell is this? That choreography is beyond pathetic, I cant stop laughing! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"