Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

The cynic in me tells me no costume or he will hardly ever wear one.

He will wear a costume: in the last 15 minutes. He'll have to earn it first though. Even if he never wears a costume or is never called Moon Knight, as long as the story is good, that's all that matters. You know the drill. :o

I'm sure we'll see Moon Knight in costume. As was said earlier, this is Feige here. He's not afraid of costumes that are more or less faithful. Honestly I want cape and cowl for his first costume. Mr. Knight could come later, but cape and cowl Moon Knight works best. I love that **** where Marc puts Khonshu's shroud around himself after his resurrection. That's a great way to justify why he has the cape and cowl in the MCU. That was the sort of immediate look the Moon Knight persona took on at birth. Caped and cowled.

I want the original all-white costume first of all. Later on they can do the other costumes, especially if he ends up in movies. The all-white one is visually striking and iconic. And even if it looks cheesy, I hope that at some point his cloak forms the shape of a crescent moon.

I want the original all-white costume first of all. Later on they can do the other costumes, especially if he ends up in movies. The all-white one is visually striking and iconic. And even if it looks cheesy, I hope that at some point his cloak forms the shape of a crescent moon.

I think you can play around with it and he can constantly work on improving the costume/suit and use different versions.

But to me, that suit, white cape, white suit is an extension of Spector walking on that tightrope between sanity and insanity. he wants the enemies to see him coming. he'd rather take a hit than waste the effort to block it.

Iconography is an important part of these heroes. I want to see movies and TV shows of supererho comics partly because I want some of that visual iconography to be translated onscreen in a motion picture format and come alive.

He will wear a costume: in the last 15 minutes. He'll have to earn it first though. Even if he never wears a costume or is never called Moon Knight, as long as the story is good, that's all that matters. You know the drill. :o
Good thing, the show isn't 13 episodes long..... but wait, all of the episodes won't be released in midnight. Therefore you just can't fast forward to the last 15 minutes to see the damn costume! :o

I think it's finally time for Jensen Ackles to join the MCU. Cast him as Marc Spector please Lord Feige.

Yeah I hope they can make the all-white work.

Who do you think could play Khonshu? Omar sharif would be fun

Who do you think could play Khonshu? Omar sharif would be fun

...only he died in 2015

Because of the costume:
Of course he will be in costume - Disney won‘t sell merch with him not being in costume

You could just have the same actor as Marc Spector doing Khonshu. It doesn't seem like there's one specific version and he can take multiple forms.

Even then it might be too early to expect anything for Moon Knight.

Most of the shows that got announced pre-D23 Expo aren't even coming until 2021 other than Winter Soldier and Falcon. We might not see Moon Knight and everyone else until 2022.

Yeah alright some good points here.

Maybe they could have an israeli actor? That might be fun

I really hope that the jewish religion and culture will play an important role. hopefully with a lot yiddish dialogues with subtitles

Even then it might be too early to expect anything for Moon Knight.

Most of the shows that got announced pre-D23 Expo aren't even coming until 2021 other than Winter Soldier and Falcon. We might not see Moon Knight and everyone else until 2022.
Exactly, so concept art at comic-con seems logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"