Secret Invasion Marvel Studios' Secret Invasion General Discussion Thread

Especially when

Captain Marvel is 20 months from now and that's too big of a gap in between appearances for someone new like Monica. I would hope they would be shooting by the time Teyonah starts promoting Candyman in July.

I would love that but I am not sure since Secret Invasion still doenst have a release date. I expect Hawkeye pushed back in 2022. And then it seems that Moon Knight and She-Hulk are before this. And I would calculate the second season of What-If will fill the summer hole again, so it will be tight to put that show. Especially if they want still dont make Star Wars and Marvel shows at the same time.

I would love that but I am not sure since Secret Invasion still doenst have a release date. I expect Hawkeye pushed back in 2022. And then it seems that Moon Knight and She-Hulk are before this. And I would calculate the second season of What-If will fill the summer hole again, so it will be tight to put that show. Especially if they want still dont make Star Wars and Marvel shows at the same time.

Even if that's the case, Marvel isn't going to sideline Monica for 20 months until Captain Marvel 2 namely because of the large gap between confirmed appearances and also Monica becoming a popular new character in the MCU. She will absolutely show up at least once, maybe even a few more times before then, even if it's only mid-credits or post-credits.

I think there's a chance Hawkeye gets pushed back too, but that depends on Black Widow and whenever they release that.

Hawkeye is a holiday project - they’re not releasing that in spring

Great casting - hope he‘s Super Skrull.
Marvel has so many great POC actors cast for their future projects.
I bet they‘re eying Lakeith Stanfield and Daveed Diggs too (not for Secret Invasion though)

I’m still really curious to see how true this is to the comic storyline. Can’t imagine the cast of characters will include as many heavy-hitters, because that would be borderline Endgame-level.

But can he do an Australian accent? Haha no I’m kidding good on him can’t wait to see him in action

Great casting - hope he‘s Super Skrull.
Marvel has so many great POC actors cast for their future projects.
I bet they‘re eying Lakeith Stanfield and Daveed Diggs too (not for Secret Invasion though)

Anyone but the guy from Bridgerton. He's not good and the episode in which he hosted SNL was awful.

I could live without him returning (Hayward), he was a bland villain

Head of US Government acronym agency turns out to be a bad guy, once again. Shock horror.

I mean, there's always a use for Obstructive Ruthless Government Figure as a minor villain. Hayward was nothing particularly special, but you don't really *need* special necessarily. That said, I'd prefer he not reappear, because his takedown was fairly unambiguous. Agent Jimmy Woo got the win, let him keep it.

It’s only a matter of time. I had thought about her this weekend, because she‘s „the thing to watch“ right now.
Also: 3rd actor from Nightmanager

If she's a Skrull it wouldn't be the first time she's a shapeshifting alien
Olivia-Colman-in-Doctor-Who.jpg

She would be great as Queen Veranke

she‘s so in this...

Hopefully they announce actual protagonists in this movie besides Nick Fury and Talos.

I didn’t think getting a massive star like Olivia for a project was a good idea but someone on twitter said she might play the skrull queen/Hulkling’s mum and I am here for that.

olivia as the mum of a gay man is worth the price of admission alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"