Far From Home Samuel L. Jackson IS Nick Fury

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
It's all but confirmed Nick Fury will be joining our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man in Far From Home.

Thoughts? A thread to discuss all things Sam Jackson/Nick Fury

Samuel-L-Jackson-Nick-Fury-Formal-Uniform-Captain-America-2.jpg

I'm a little bit over Fury as a link between the movies. But he was great in Captain America and I can see much potential for him in Captain Marvel. So.. if they have a good story in mind, why not. But tbh I wished there would be an appereance from Antman, Doctor Strange or Hawkeye instead.

Im happy to see Hill again, even if she will Nothing have to do, I guess.

Given your other posts, you have a very weird obsession with Agents of SHIELD. Coulson is not showing up in this movie.

Nick Fury is, and Coulson is showing up in the other MCU film he is featuring in next year Captain Marvel.

Nick Fury is, and Coulson is showing up in the other MCU film he is featuring in next year Captain Marvel.

Yeah a film that takes place in the 90s not in the present. As far as the movies are concerned he's dead and given that AoS Season 5 ended with him [BLACKOUT]on the road to dying again[/BLACKOUT], he's not showing up.

Yeah a film that takes place in the 90s not in the present. As far as the movies are concerned he's dead and given that AoS Season 5 ended with him [BLACKOUT]on the road to dying again[/BLACKOUT], he's not showing up.

That's why I said
if Coulson lives in season six
. It's a spy show with science fiction elements, anything is possible.

That's why I said
if Coulson lives in season six
. It's a spy show with science fiction elements, anything is possible.

Even if Coulson is alive, he's still not showing up. As I said, as far as the movies are concerned, he's dead.

Unless of course it's an illusion cast by Quentin Beck in the midst shooting "Son of Coul" as Thor liked to call him. It could be a no hold's barred spinoff of "It's a Wonderful Life".

Even if Coulson is alive, he's still not showing up. As I said, as far as the movies are concerned, he's dead.

If Agents of SHIELD
say he's alive in Season 6
, then he's alive. It's all connected.

Maybe 0.1% of the movie-going audience watch AoS. If he suddenly pops up in the movies, 99.9% of people will be going WTF?

If Agents of SHIELD
say he's alive in Season 6
, then he's alive. It's all connected.

Do you really need to make EVERY section about AoS people being in movies? I had to say something about this in the Captain Marvel forum, and now this one too?

Like in the Captain Marvel forum, until a character from AoS is confirmed to be in it, leave the topic alone. Coulson is not going to be in this by any accounts. Leave it go. It's completely off-topic. Further discussion on this will be deleted by me.

Does anyone else think it's weird that Jessica Drew hasn't been cast yet? I mean the movie hasn't been filming for all that long but I still think it's odd. Maybe they changed their minds and replaced her with Nick and Maria.

I love Sam and the way he plays Nick, but what has Fury been doing since AoU? S.H.I.E.L.D. is barely a thing in the MCU, and I thought he was working for the Avengers, but then he was a no show in Civil War. . . .

Does anyone else think it's weird that Jessica Drew hasn't been cast yet? I mean the movie hasn't been filming for all that long but I still think it's odd. Maybe they changed their minds and replaced her with Nick and Maria.
Right now it's a bit hard to tell which characters have been cast and which haven't... let's wait for an official casting announcement before jumping to conclusions.

I swear to God, though... if Jessica Drew has really been replaced with Fury and Hill, I will find Feige and I will make him pay. He can't keep promising more women heroes and then refuse to deliver.

Exactly I can't imagine what Fury and Hill could be doing in this film especially because SHIELD is practically no more...SHIELD is finished as an organization and yes I know Fury & Hill are Avengers just like how Peter is now since Tony practically anointed him as one so are Fury & Hill just along for the ride or what is exactly the reason why they are even in this film

Man I hope Drew isn't in this. Fury/Hill and the villains is more than enough.

Will be interesting to see what’s going on that justifies Fury to be in this film. Maybe the stakes are higher.

Carzy theory but, I wonder if Hill & Fury were getting ready to meet Spider-man at the end of IFW, and A4 resets back to that time.

So excited to see Sam back again. He's one of my favorite parts of the MCU.
Really hope he does something meaty - maybe he's looking to set up a New Avengers team?

Sam as the leader of the Avengers? nope. not interesting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"