Secret Invasion Marvel Studios' Secret Invasion General Discussion Thread

Not surprised by this. Though I wish characters like Moon Knight and She Hulk are getting feature films. I can just predict those two would act like secondary characters in the films similar to WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Hawkeye.

Meh. Honestly, they need to clear up who Fury works for these days. He’s driving around with Hill but it’s not Shield right? If he’s on his own, what exactly is his mission? I honestly have no idea anymore.

Is this going to be Agents of SWORD? Maybe some Agents of Shield characters can show up, if they're even in the same timeline anymore.

I hope Smulders will be in this. She might have time after her series is cancelled.

It’s funny, everyone is expecting Jack Bauer but it will probably just be Nick Fury babysitting chewie from captain marvel and getting tons of snugs in

I'm not sure what to make of this.

Has Slumptown been cancelled? I thought it was renewed. That was pretty boring anyway.

EXCLUSIVE UPDATED: This will come as a shocker to Stumptown fans. The breakout series starring Cobie Smulders, which was renewed for a second season in May, will not be going forward with the Season 2 order. ... As a result, the network made a decision to not move forward with the previously commissioned new season.16.09.2020

I really hope this an awesome cosmic S.W.O.R.D series with all the cool looking characters like Sydren, Lockheed, Abigail Brand and of course Beast. The series are very grounded at earth right now (except Loki)
Rumor has it, that there‘s a Secret Invasion in the works - probably that one.

I think the Nick Fury show would be a great way to bring the MCU TV characters back.

Meh. Honestly, they need to clear up who Fury works for these days. He’s driving around with Hill but it’s not Shield right? If he’s on his own, what exactly is his mission? I honestly have no idea anymore.

That was an ongoing problem with the AOS series. By Season 2 Coulson and company had a fully stocked and staffed headquarters with a seemingly unlimited budget. Who was funding it all? I had hoped the show was going in the A-Team direction after the excellent end of Season 1, with a small group of rogue agents trying to save the world while remaining under the radar. Oh well.

In addition to having a clear understanding of who is paying Fury's salary, the show really needs to keep SLJ's action scenes to a bare minimum. It was obvious that he aged out of that stuff in Captain Marvel.

There's always the Roger Moore solution of having a stunt man do all of the action scenes including running or climbing a staircase. Then SLJ can do all the other scenes in between that don't require and physical exertion on his part.

There's always the Roger Moore solution of having a stunt man do all of the action scenes including running or climbing a staircase. Then SLJ can do all the other scenes in between that don't require and physical exertion on his part.

Does Nick Fury really need to be an ultra action hero-type character?

Does Nick Fury really need to be an ultra action hero-type character?

Well I don't think running or climbing a staircase is ultra action which is why the stunt man can do that and leave everything else to SLJ.

not particularly excited about this, unless Feige brings a great ensemble with some superpowered people on there too. If this ends being that rumored Sword show, it better have Abigail as a co-lead, because if not, it will be really wrong to turn a MALE into the star when Abigail is the leader of that organization.

If this show is SWORD based, it could be a good option for introducing Henry McCoy.

Nick Fury is in Space with the Skrulls so it has to be a kind of SWORD Show

I don’t see SLJ doing a lot of action for this beyond just pointing a gun here and there. But this can’t just be Agents of Shield 2.0 either or they will run into the same problems that series has with trying to match up events to the movies, especially if those events are the world ending kind and no other heroes show up.

I’m glad SLJ is staying longer within the MCU. They’ll have to give him some cool stuff to do to justify a series though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"