Marvel Universe Villains Yet To Appear In Cinema

I can't wait to see Apocalypse! Maybe we'll get a glimpse of him next year!

Well in The Incredible Hulk with Edward Norton did they not hint The Leader as next baddie.

Yes, they did. Of course since Sterns in the MCU is already a scientist it kinda takes away the polar opposite nature of the character from Hulk in the comics where Banner is the genius who became a brute and Sterns was the brute who became a genius.

X-Men still has quite a few:

Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Omega Red
Shadow King
Selene
Avalanche
Deathbird
D'Ken
Eric the Red
Vertigo
The Nasty Boys
Sauron
Zaladane
Garokk
Savage Land Mutates
Nimrod
Mastermold
Stryfe
Cameron Hodge
Mojo
Spiral
Arcade
Sugarman
Abyss
Living Monolith
The Brood
Fabian Cortez
Trevor Fitzroy
Black Tom Cassidy
Graydon Creed

Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Omega Red
Shadow King
Selene
Avalanche
Deathbird
D'Ken
Eric the Red
Vertigo
The Nasty Boys
Sauron
Zaladane
Garokk
Savage Land Mutates
Nimrod
Mastermold
Stryfe
Cameron Hodge
Mojo
Spiral
Arcade
Sugarman
Abyss
Living Monolith
The Brood
Fabian Cortez
Trevor Fitzroy
Black Tom Cassidy
Graydon Creed

A great list and I am hoping we might get Black Tom & Juggernaut in X Force as villains. Juggernaut is due his proper movie debut in style & Black Tom can easly be the mastermind quite a good team up?

Eric The Red, Omega Red, Arcade & Trevor Fitzroy :up: to those someday.

Yes, they did. Of course since Sterns in the MCU is already a scientist it kinda takes away the polar opposite nature of the character from Hulk in the comics where Banner is the genius who became a brute and Sterns was the brute who became a genius.

If they ever do make another Hulk he may still get the role of The Leader? Or has the contract expired. More than likely the case here.

He could still get The Leader role if Marvel plans to bring the character to movie world.

HULK2_006.jpg

If they want him I doubt it'll be hard to get him. I don't think he's super busy these days.

A great list and I am hoping we might get Black Tom & Juggernaut in X Force as villains. Juggernaut is due his proper movie debut in style & Black Tom can easly be the mastermind quite a good team up?

Eric The Red, Omega Red, Arcade & Trevor Fitzroy :up: to those someday.

I have no interest in Juggy in these movies ever unless they use the step-brother to Chuck aspect of his character. I mean, without that he's not even interesting.

I always thought Ray Wise would have made a great Hammerhead if ever he gets a movie appearance.

Out of all the crimeboss type Marvel characters he is a classic badguy with some decent comic stories under his belt.

Maybe he could be in the Daredevil series or the rumoured Black Cat movie.

What Hammerhead story/side plot would be good for cinema flick.

Anymore Hammerhead supporters out there? :woot:

Well, the next X-Men movie will feature Apocalypse so some people are getting their wish. I'd like to see Tombstone in a Spider-Man movie as well.

Well, the next X-Men movie will feature Apocalypse so some people are getting their wish. I'd like to see Tombstone in a Spider-Man movie as well.

Tombstone would be interesting. Who could play a good Tombstone?

Tombstone has also had some pretty good stories with characters like Hammerhead, Doc Ock & Scorpion.

Taskmaster would be interesting in a non SPB movie like Captain America or Daredevil. Mister Sinister would be good as well. Since they're bringing Apocalypse out in the next movie he should be coming along shortly.

Taskmaster is an obvious choice. He's badass and would be pretty easy to introduce. If we're talking X-Men villains, then I'd like to see Bastion and Stryfe.

Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Omega Red
Shadow King
Selene
Avalanche

Deathbird
D'Ken
Eric the Red
Vertigo
The Nasty Boys
Sauron
Zaladane
Garokk
Savage Land Mutates
Nimrod
Mastermold
Stryfe

Cameron Hodge
Mojo
Spiral
Arcade
Sugarman
Abyss

Living Monolith
The Brood
Fabian Cortez
Trevor Fitzroy
Black Tom Cassidy
Graydon Creed

Some good ones in there :)

I'd like to see the eventual inclusion of...
MCU
Enchantress & Executioner
Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Thunderball, Bulldozer, Piledriver and possibly Excavator)
Pluto (along with Hercules, Ares & Phobos)

Leader, Gargoyle, Rulk, Aimarines etc

"Titanic Three" - Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo and Radioactive Man

"Lethal Legion" - Grim Reaper & Living Laser (along with Wonder-Man & Swordsman)

Taskmaster
Sin
Master Man

Mordo (in Doctor Strange)

Klaw (in Black Panther)

Spider-Man
You really want a list?

I want symbiotes ...... I want ALL the symbiotes :)

I kind of wish that juggernaut was introduced in first class or in the upcoming movie as Prof X's step brother.

Agents of SHIELD - (Blizzard and Graviton are in the show already) Grey Gargoyle, Taskmaster, Black Knight, Grim Reaper, "Impossible Man" (obviously a unique take), Ringmaster (maybe tied in with a gang of no name criminals)

Captain America 3 - Baron Zemo, Klaw (if it's used as an intro to a Black Panther movie, perhaps)

Thor 3 - Amora, Executioner, Surtur, maybe Ares if there's room

Incredible Hulk sequel - The Leader, Radioactive Man

Daredevil series - Typhoid Mary, Kingpin

Luke Cage series - Wrecker, Wrecking Crew, Purple Man

Agent Carter series - Zodiac, HYDRA, Beetle

Captain America 3 - Baron Zemo, Klaw (if it's used as an intro to a Black Panther movie, perhaps)

I think Klaw's Dutch but his Grandfather was South African .... If part of A:AOU takes place in South Africa, that might be a good time to namedrop Klaw and also Wakanda ;)

Well now that we know there is a real Mandarin in the MCU and not just Trevor I can't wait to see how they really bring him out. Hopefully we get actual powered rings.

Honestly, Marvel's villains have never been that great to me. They just aren't as memorable as their heroes.

Except for Loki, and Magneto, and Doc Ock, and Stryker (he's just one of my favorites), and Sebastian Shaw, and Mystique.

Some good ones in there :)

I'd like to see the eventual inclusion of...
MCU
Enchantress & Executioner
Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Thunderball, Bulldozer, Piledriver and possibly Excavator)
Pluto (along with Hercules, Ares & Phobos)

Leader, Gargoyle, Rulk, Aimarines etc

"Titanic Three" - Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo and Radioactive Man

"Lethal Legion" - Grim Reaper & Living Laser (along with Wonder-Man & Swordsman)

Taskmaster
Sin
Master Man

Mordo (in Doctor Strange)

Klaw (in Black Panther)

Spider-Man
You really want a list?

I want symbiotes ...... I want ALL the symbiotes :)

Looking forward to seeing the big bads of Dr Strange come to life. Probably going to be Dormammu & Baron Mordo 1st.

I am pretty keen to see The Hood someday on big screen. Not sure what story for him would make for a decent movie script though.

These three baddies have also had many clashes with The Avengers.

Thanos is a top of list character for Avengers 3 but also Dormammu, Mordo & Hood could also pose a good enough threat depending on the story they go with.

I am pretty keen to see The Hood someday on big screen. Not sure what story for him would make for a decent movie script though.

I think the Hood would make a great villain to build up slowly over the Netflix series and have as the main villain in the Defenders miniseries...

A lot of his backstory is associated with Spider-Man villains (as a child he witnessed a battle between Daredevil and Electro), but he's also come into contact with a lot of New York superheroes following an incident involving Owl
stealing Deathlok from SHIELD (... Could the TV version of Deathlok from Agents of SHIELD also feature in the Defenders series?)

At one time the Hood also possessed several of the Infinity Gems so they maybe they could change that to one of those and have that feed into the Thanos arc?
It would also make him a suitably powerful adversary for the team coming together in the miniseries to take on, in addition to his criminal empire which could be hinted to be building up over time.

:)

EDIT: I gave this topic it's own thread "Villains for the Netflix series..."
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=28029251#post28029251

Last edited:
I think the Hood would make a great villain to build up slowly over the Netflix series and have as the main villain in the Defenders miniseries...

A lot of his backstory is associated with Spider-Man villains (as a child he witnessed a battle between Daredevil and Electro), but he's also come into contact with a lot of New York superheroes following an incident involving Owl
stealing Deathlok from SHIELD (... Could the TV version of Deathlok from Agents of SHIELD also feature in the Defenders series?)

At one time the Hood also possessed several of the Infinity Gems so they maybe they could change that to one of those and have that feed into the Thanos arc?
It would also make him a suitably powerful adversary for the team coming together in the miniseries to take on, in addition to his criminal empire which could be hinted to be building up over time.

:)

EDIT: I gave this topic it's own thread "Villains for the Netflix series..."
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?p=28029251#post28029251

Well another possibility that I suggested is that maybe just maybe Joss Whedon will mix up Graviton from TV to film script?

I know it sounds like a longshot idea but Graviton may not be seem like a main badguy for an Avengers sequel at the moment but for the future or perhaps sharing screentime with another yet unseen threat.

Ultron, Thanos, Masters Of Evil, Dormammu & Graviton any of these are screen worthy and big enough to take on The Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"