Upcoming Marvel Movies Anticipation Order

CyclopsWasRight

Well, he was.
Reaction score
So as of now we have announced a total of around Eighteen or so Marvel movies coming between now and 2020 :wow:

Since there's no existing thread for this. In order of anticipation, from most to least how would rank the movies?

I'll Start, and list the movies.

1. Deadpool
2. X-Men Apocalypse
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. X-Men (2018)
5. New Mutants
6. Inhumans
7. The Wolverine Sequel
8. Spider-Man
9. Black Panther
10. Doctor Strange
11. Gambit
12. Captain Marvel
13. Animated Spider-Man
14. Thor: Ragnarok
15. Captain America: Civil War
16. Sinister Six
17. Avengers: Infininty War Part 1
18. Avengers: Infininty War Part 1

Last edited:
actually the same order as in the other thread, just with Deadpool added on at the end

1. The Wolverine Sequel
2. X-Men Apocalypse
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Deadpool
5. Inhumans
6. X-Men (2018)
7. Captain Marvel
8. Gambit
9. New Mutants
10. Black Panther
11. Doctor Strange
12. Spider-Man
13. Animated Spider-Man
14. Sinister Six (is this still a thing?)
15. Avengers: Infinity War Part 1
16. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
17. Avengers: Infinity War Part 2
18. Thor: Ragnarok

1. Avengers Infinity War pt 1
2. Part 2
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Black Panther
6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
7. Spider-Man
8. Captain Marvel
10. Doctor Strange
11. X-Men Apocalypse
12. Inhumans
13. Sinister Six (if its still a thing, and set in the MCU)
14. X-Men (2018)
15. Gambit
16. Animated Spidey
17. Deadpool
18. New Mutants

Pointed out the Fox movies. You know, just to rustle the jimmies.

1. The Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1/2 - Didn't care for the other Avengers movies very much after a couple viewings, but there are just so many new character interactions to look forward to (especially with the GotG). The thought of all the heroes in one shot just makes me giddy.

2. X-Men: Apocalypse - Even though I didn't love DOFP, I'm looking forward to young Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Archangel, etc, plus (hopefully) some bombastic action with colorful costumes. A lot of the concept art is very exciting, especially with the Egyptian stuff. Definitely sick of the Xavier/Mystique drama though.

3. Doctor Strange - Visually could blow everyone's minds. The latest comments from the DP are reassuring. The Cumberbatch casting doesn't do anything for me yet though, despite how talented he is.

4. Deadpool - Never really cared about the character and I don't think the comedy in the trailer was that great, but the movie seems fun, the action looks great, and Reynolds seems more likeable than ever here.

5. Captain Marvel - From what I've seen, the sci-fi stuff doesn't seem terribly unique compared to the three big properties (SW, ST, GOTG), but the idea of this cocky female superhero flying around being a legit badass is exciting. If the superhero action in space is done right, it'll steal a lot of what GLCorps has to offer.

6. Wolverine III - Didn't love Mangold's first film, and I'm a little bored of Jackman in the role, but Old Man Logan is the perfect remedy for that. Hopefully they do incorporate a lot of the fan feedback (I saw a lot of suggestions for Omega Red, the costume, death of Wolverine, western genre, etc, which is exactly what I'd want).

7. Gambit - I don't care what anyone says, the idea of Tatum flipping around and doing a cajun accent just sounds entertaining to me. I just hope there's a good story to tell. Wyatt as a director is a little worrisome as well considering how lifeless his previous take on criminals and card players was in The Gambler.

8. Thor: Ragnarok - I'm a sucker for the Norse mythology world, and I feel like they've barely scratched the surface of the nine realms, but I'm pretty sick of Loki, and Thor's story hasn't been terribly interesting so far. I'm always down for more Thor and Jane though, which I find charming.

9. Captain America: Civil War - Spidey hanging out with Avengers is something new, but I'm experiencing a bit of franchise fatigue with Iron Man and Cap, especially after AOU. Even though Winter Soldier is one of my favorite MCU movies, I just can't get excited for this.

10. Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 2 - Really liked the first one because of how fresh it was, but I'm not too invested in the characters, and I don't know enough source material to be excited.

11. Spider-Man / Animated Spider-Man - Burned out on Spidey. Would be more excited for TASM3 truthfully.

12. Black Panther - Never read it, and nothing I've seen sounds up my alley, except maybe the technologically advanced Wakanda.

13. The Inhumans - Never read it. A nation of inhumans is interesting though.

14. New Mutants - Never read it, nor can I think of anything unique about it.

Last edited:
Captain America: Civil War
Avengers: Infinity War
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Deadpool
Thor: Ragnarok
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Wolverine 2
Inhumans