Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents of SHIELD 6x10 Promo "Leap"

tbg

Civilian
Reaction score

Going to be interesting to see how they stretch this to 4 episodes. I mean, if Izel can just make shrikes and send them out, why does she not just infect 99% of Earth, and game-over? Not really a subtle bad-guy.

Izel just sounds like Idina Menzel shortened her name. Like KStew or JLo.

Going to be interesting to see how they stretch this to 4 episodes. I mean, if Izel can just make shrikes and send them out, why does she not just infect 99% of Earth, and game-over? Not really a subtle bad-guy.
Daisy has their frequency locked in, she would have to be dealt with first.

So Agent Davis has finally lost.
It was more a set up to the final arc episode with a strong tease of a Coulson Ghost rider emerging from Sarge. Maybe next time Daisy and Yo-Yo will follow orders, Izel certainly had no issue with having sudden Inhuman powers.

I have to say, the explanation for Sarge they went with is a good use of established continuity although, once again, I wish there was a bit more related to the comics this season.

I have to say, the explanation for Sarge they went with is a good use of established continuity although, once again, I wish there was a bit more related to the comics this season.

They did what they did with Sarge so that we can get a new Coulson out of this with memories of up until Season 5 that much is certain. No doubt the Demon in Coulson now who I guess really is Coulson will eventually leave that host body body & sacrifice himself to defeat Izel & slowly but surely Sarge after the demon leaves his body will fully regain Coulsons memories up until Season 5 & a new Coulson will return out of this

I hope not, but that's probably what will happen. Just feels like a cop-out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"