Marvel's Blade from Arkane Lyon

Good thing I have a PC, just gotta upgrade some components

I’m glad this is confirmed to be single player and third person.

so when do you guys think it’s releasing? I am betting late 2025 or early 2026.

I’m glad this is confirmed to be single player and third person.
Yeah. I really like they made it clear, its third person.

I think it would be out in 2025 or 2026. 3 to 4 years after Redfall.

I mean it’s fair Spider-Man games aren’t on Xbox…. Although now that I think about it since Microsoft owns treyarch/activision wouldn’t it be hilarious if they released the old Spider-Man games they previously published on Gamepass 😆

They can also add X-men origins Wolverine 🤣

Last edited:
They just began development so don't expect this to come out anytime soon. Possibly for Gen10 Xbox and maybe even cross-gen with XSX/XSS.

I feel like the soundtrack for this will be awesome
I'm not a rap fan at all, but if this has killer French rap while I shoot and hack'n'slash my way through vampires then I need it now.

They just began development so don't expect this to come out anytime soon. Possibly for Gen10 Xbox and maybe even cross-gen with XSX/XSS.

I'm not a rap fan at all, but if this has killer French rap while I shoot and hack'n'slash my way through vampires then I need it now.

If they're going with French rap, they need to have DJ Cut Killer's Nique La Police on there

Based from Microsoft's decision not to release Indiana Jones for the PS5. It wouldn't shock me if Marvel's Blade is the same. I just wish they would confirm it now.

Yeah, it's going to be a good while away. I don't know if Arkane Lyon has got any bigger over the last couple of years (or plan to in the next few), but I'd love for them to be able to also work on Dishonored 3 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"