Marvel's: Blade

tumblr_puzza6bXDt1uwl6nzo2_540.gif

tumblr_puzza6bXDt1uwl6nzo3_540.gif

Did they zoom in on his cap on the big screen there? Because if not, then for those who couldn't read what it said, he'd just look like he's putting on a baseball cap. He could've been playing Kevin Feige for all they knew. :o

I love how excited Brian Tyree Henry is in those gifs lol

He needs to wear this costume in the movie.
He needs to wear that costume and fight Dracula. Mahershala Ali in an awesome 70s costume battling a full on cape wearing Hammer Horror looking Dracula is all I need.

Probably won't go that arch, but one can dream.

It's interesting, just thinkin about this..
they announced Ali as Blade, but they didn't actually announce a project, right?
So I wonder if he'll be showing up in other stuff, possibly Dr. Strange 2, before he gets a solo film...?

My choice for director would be Hiro Murai. He showed some serious potential horror chops with Teddy Perkins on Atlanta and seems the sort of interesting but not particularly well known filmmaker Marvel would snap up.

He needs to wear that costume and fight Dracula. Mahershala Ali in an awesome 70s costume battling a full on cape wearing Hammer Horror looking Dracula is all I need.

Probably won't go that arch, but one can dream.

They could have a flashback to the 70s when Blade fought some vampires before. Then when the flashback ends we see he's still wearing that costume in the present day. :o

Even if Ali dresses like Snipes, I want him to do so reluctantly, all the while wishing he were in that 70s costume with the yellow sunglasses and green coat.

Did they zoom in on his cap on the big screen there? Because if not, then for those who couldn't read what it said, he'd just look like he's putting on a baseball cap. He could've been playing Kevin Feige for all they knew. :o
They showed the logo on screen. The reaction is ridiculous

They showed the logo on screen. The reaction is ridiculous

They only show the logo on screen though after the whole crowd has erupted into cheering and applause. But when they cheer it just shows him putting on his cap. But could everyone see the logo on his cap that clearly? Because I'm willing to bet those at the back might not have been able to read exactly what it said.

Blade IMO needs to skip Blade and Dracula's origins. They've both been alive for centuries and if we see anyone's origin, it needs to be Frank Drake, Rachel Van Helsing or Elsa Bloodstone and I'd rather they be saved for the sequel.

Did her know or just gave them an idea?
I doubt it. Dude just does all kinds of manips based on entertainment news, his own thoughts, or what other fans have talked about.

Am I alone in thinking that Mahershala manip doesn't particularly look like him. I wouldn't have known it was supposed to be him if I hadn't been told.

I wonder if Blade will appear in another movie first before his standalone. That seems to be their go to template. Like Black Panther and Spider-Man in Civil War. I could totally see Blade in Multiverse of Madness coming in to help Strange deal with Nightmare.

Maybe in Captain Marvel 2. Blade could work for SWORD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"