Master Roshi's Dirty Magazine Thread

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
Ok, well here by popular demand is the first, no, actually second official photo thread for Dragonball's sexy leading ladies! So go on! Put it all here, whatever you can find of Emmy Rossum, Jamie Chung, and whoever else, heck as long as she's hot she's welcome. Then of course keep the collection going when more photos arrive.

big%20master%20roshi3.jpg

OH YEAH! :wow:

Hahaha! I made a hotties of Dragonball appreciation thread in the non spoilers! LOL But there's always room for one more!

Hahaha! I made a hotties of Dragonball appreciation thread in the non spoilers! LOL But there's always room for one more!

Oops, you did... I'll need to change my post. Excellent thread, I must say. Very nice.

jamie_5.jpg

2455845.jpg

ts0007.jpg

70x53.jpg

[YT]bzZyZdYdUyg[/YT]

You just like it because it looks like someone shot that **** in a voyeur fashion.

And that's wrong, because.....

:o You sick child.

i thought it was a webcam photo. lol

It's from her MySpace :)

It's mildly hotter than her airbrushed, standing elegantly in front of a meadow of flowers looking offscreen.

emmy-rossum6.jpg

Emmy_Rossum8.jpg

03.jpg
emmy_rossum.jpg
rossum%20emmy003.jpg

i wasn't too crazy about her but as i see more and more pics...i decided that she is pretty cute

Ugh Emmy Rossum isnt incredibly hot to me. she has like, a horse mouth or something.

i thought so too originally but i think i'm having a change of heart after seeing a bunch of pics of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"