The Official Rate and Review Thread

Them from the Japanese dvd? No extended Goku/Piccolo fight?

Scenes like that probably need a lot of post-production work. So, if the scene was cut early on, the effects were probably never completed. At least, that would be the likeliest reason if there isn't an extended Goku/Piccolo fight.

Well from these pics of the deleted scenes from the final battle you can se it's mostly fists.

deletedscenes.jpg

piccolovsg.jpg

dbe-2.jpg

dbe1.jpg

FOX can suck monkey--dragon balls.

So, maybe...the fist fight before kai blasts was 1-2 mins? Wasn't there a rumor that there was a 10 min end fight between the two of them?

that last picture is soo..dbz -i mean "goku"(although i still don't accept jc as goku but whatever)'s head is literally pushed against that wall into the rocks..u can't even see it...

that last picture is soo..dbz -i mean "goku"(although i still don't accept jc as goku but whatever)'s head is literally pushed against that wall into the rocks..u can't even see it...

omg, you are right. Just noticed that.

From the way the whole film went down, I'd doubt the extra fighting footage would be anything but less exciting.

Yea... so the movie has more fighting on DVD??? whos gonna buy the dvd anyway....
Story still is cr@p... and OOzaru - Are we gonna get a real OOzaru? i dont think so

From the way the whole film went down, I'd doubt the extra fighting footage would be anything but less exciting.

:huh: that mean you didn't like the fight scenes? I had no problem with them, they just needed to be longer, esp the Goku/Piccolo one. Almost wet myself when I saw them firing ki blasts at each other even though it was very short. And wtf was with the sound? When Goku fires his second blue energy blast at Piccolo it sounds like the sound effect was taken from the droids in Star Wars. One of those prequel ones. I ain't kidding, sounded like it.

like 70-80% of the fight was included in the trailer...you went in the theatre without seeing the trailer first?-i'm asking you this because u said-and i quote-"Almost wet myself when I saw them firing ki blasts at each other even though it was very short"...

:huh: that mean you didn't like the fight scenes? I had no problem with them, they just needed to be longer, esp the Goku/Piccolo one. Almost wet myself when I saw them firing ki blasts at each other even though it was very short. And wtf was with the sound? When Goku fires his second blue energy blast at Piccolo it sounds like the sound effect was taken from the droids in Star Wars. One of those prequel ones. I ain't kidding, sounded like it.

That's the problem, they were too short. Ki blasts were the only decent thing in the fights. Goku's kamehameha was even wrong.

like 70-80% of the fight was included in the trailer...you went in the theatre without seeing the trailer first?-i'm asking you this because u said-and i quote-"Almost wet myself when I saw them firing ki blasts at each other even though it was very short"...

seeing it on the big screen and then on the net was awesome. In fact, I saw the movie on a blog site, then went to the dollar theater with family to see it. Point is, no matter how short the ki blast was seeing it done in live action was very nice. I saw the tralers before the movie and most of it was in the trailers. Point is seeing it within the movie in theaters and then seeing the fight scene online was better than seeing it in the trailers.

Kamehameha was very wrong. I'm like....he doesn't fly into it. He even performed it wrong. FOX=******ed.

블라스;16979801 said:
People liking this movie is one of the most shocking things I've ever witnessed in my life :(

I liked it. Just so-so and the popcorn and coke helped.:o

블라스;16979801 said:
People liking this movie is one of the most shocking things I've ever witnessed in my life :(

Not as shocking as people liking Disaster Movie. :o

You know something's wrong when a stinker like Mortal Kombat Anihhilation is actually more enjoyable than a movie based on Dragonball.

In retrospect, I think I gave DBE too high a score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"