MCU replacement for Storm?

Most obvious choice is Thor.

:ninja:

I wouldn't mind seeing storm and t'challa on screen but it would have to be wayyyyyyyyy down the line maybe black panther 4(if we ever get that far) after fox comes off that high horse and movies need to mix up characters a bit.

Even if by some miracle Fox loses the rights to the X-Men I don't want to see Storm in a BP movie, to be honest. I hated the way their relationship was handled but that's mostly because I think it's lazy when writers forego actual development in favor of some ******** retcon.

You can't just introduce a new love interest and give us some half-assed sob story about how they were totally passionate childhood lovers who can't stop thinking about each other even though we've never seen Storm seen or mentioned before in the movies.

How about Shanna the She Devil? She's going to show up in the black Panther series one way or another. I'd still save her for the sequel.

BP marrying Storm was stupid anyway. Just use one of the many other ladies he had relationships with before they decided to hook up the only two black people they had that hung out in Africa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"