Black Panther Sequel ideas...

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
Lets discuss.

Black Panther 2 should get more mystical and less political. I think they handled the politics excellently, but I don't think it needs to be retreaded. Lets see brother Voodoo and the other mystics, the Necropolis (Killmonger Resurrection?), Bast, Hanuman and the other African gods.

Black Panther 3 should be DoomWar. Kind like an Avengers movie starring T'chala, much like Civil War was a Avengers movie staring Captain America.

I'd also be down to see Namor. Wakanda vs Atlantis would be interesting.

If Marvel don't get the rights to Doom, who do you think could replace him and do a similar Wakanda invasion DoomWar story? Osborn, Kang?

Definitely want Namor in the sequel.

Namor would probably the coolest route to go, especially they do more myth building about Wakanda and its history with Atlantis.

Dr. Doom, Achebe, Kraven the Hunter, etc. would also be interesting directions to go. Will M'baku go full bad guy, or will he remain his own neutral character?

Also, I do wonder if we'll ever see Monica Lynne show up. I'm a sucker for old school elements used in comic book movies.

Namor would probably the coolest route to go, especially they do more myth building about Wakanda and its history with Atlantis.

Dr. Doom, Achebe, Kraven the Hunter, etc. would also be interesting directions to go. Will M'baku go full bad guy, or will he remain his own neutral character?

Also, I do wonder if we'll ever see Monica Lynne show up. I'm a sucker for old school elements used in comic book movies.

Yea I'm down for some Kraven. The word is, they wanted to hint at Kraven in this movie as a possible set up, but there still figuring out the rights issues with Sony.

I think it will still have political elements, especially after Wakanda aids in IWs and whatever happens in A4.

Zemo and team of villains attempt to invade Wakanda on behalf of the U.S. Government.

They could explore more inter-tribal conflict story line and their dealing with neighboring African countries over the usage of Vibranium, but I really hope they can have Namor and the Atlantis becoming the main plot in the sequel; it would be epic on the grandest scale.

Kraven as in the Spidey villain? Or is there another one?

Kraven as in the Spidey villain? Or is there another one?

That's who. Coogler wanted to use him. One of his sons tangled with Panther in the past.

841633-blackpanther07p20.jpg

BP looks so cool with a cape (yes, I can hear Edna Mode's disagreement as I typed it).

Sequel ideas? Just going to spit ball some stuff.

Kraven
White wolf
Achebe
Necropolis
Killmonger reluctant team up
Noir style story. Show off how smart t'challa is.
Ceremonial cape
Exile to America

Kraven dammitt!!!!!!

I was excited to hear that he was even considered in this film.

Coogler better return for the sequel.

I guess the earliest we see the film is 2021?

Coogler better return for the sequel.

I guess the earliest we see the film is 2021?
Yes at the earliest.

Dr.Strange 2 and GOTG 3 have to eat first too for the next phase or whatever they will call the next chapter in the MCU. Widow likely is before BP2 because they don't do all sequels in a year.

Too bad [blackout]Klaw is dead. I would have liked to see the full on Master of Sound[/blackout] in a sequel.

[BLACKOUT]A revived Klaue, whose body is now the sonic version from the comics, kick-starts a war between Wakanda and Atlantis.[/BLACKOUT]

Or you could go with M'Baku in the second and save my idea for the third, but I like the idea of the sequel not being a true solo film. Maybe you could sow the seeds for a Wakanda-Atlantis story in BP2 and have it pay off in BP3?

Interesting about Coogler wanting Kraven. I know he makes sense in terms of the whole exotic lands & unique prey & wanting to make trophies out of really formidable people Predator-style, but personally I'd just keep him in the Spidey realm of things.

Namor's definitely a cool idea, not sure Marvel will want to get into all that given DC's got Aquaman going by now. But it'd be cool. Weirdly always thought David Boreanaz might be pretty cool potential casting as Namor, at least more these days that he's older.

In all honesty though they'll probably just stick to the Panther-centric villains, it'll probably be Achebe or someone like that.

I say Kraven as the main antagonist (with a team-up with BP and Spidey). Jeffrey Dean Morgan could be a good Kraven....at least he kinda has that "look".

who are the other big villains in BP's life?

could he borrow some from other heroes?

Be cool if they introduced Doom in the next Panther flick. Good way to establish him for the MCU moving forward.

- Hunter The White Wolf...T'Challa & Shuri's adopted brother...King T'Chaka's other son being introduced into the MCU as a villain

- Play on the sibling rivalry/jealousy aspect that Hunter has with T'Challa when it comes to the throne of Wakanda

- Major death of a Wakandan character but who should it be?

- Monica Lynne introduction with T'Challa falling in love with her and cue the jealousy from Nakia...love triangle is formed

- Hunter The White Wolf...T'Challa & Shuri's adopted brother...King T'Chaka's other son being introduced into the MCU as a villain

- Play on the sibling rivalry/jealousy aspect that Hunter has with T'Challa when it comes to the throne of Wakanda

- Major death of a Wakandan character but who should it be?

- Monica Lynne introduction with T'Challa falling in love with her and cue the jealousy from Nakia...love triangle is formed

I think a family member fighting for the throne would just be repeating the story of the first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"