Black Panther Sequel ideas...

To be honest, that kinda still works. If they head in a direction where Bucky takes over certain traits of White Wolf while keeping certain traits of Bucky Barnes we can get a lot of mileage out of Sebastian. He can make a appearance in BP2 and bring up some pretty political issues. Obviously because he's freaking Bucky I think he would also help "soften" some things that could be viewed as political landmines.

...Or as others see it, "The great SJW agenda."

I swear when I hear that I feel like we're talking about the Illuminati.

It works to an extent. I can't see Bucky being used as a villain again. More likely, he will just be a Wakandan ally as White Wolf, and that will be his heroic persona.

I've just watched a preview for Krypton on the syfy channel, and it looks PHENOMENAL.

The production level is so high it's given me optimistic thoughts about a potential World of Wakanda tv show.

I wouldn't expect them to make the show any time soon, and I certainly don't want the BP lore to get over exposed. I'd happily wait for the BP trilogy to end before they green light the show, but I hope there at least putting some thought into it.

A sandbox black panther video game would be amazing

A sandbox black panther video game would be amazing
:hmr:
tenor.gif

In the mean time, the Lego and Marvel vs Capcom games are the most current versions of Black Panther in the gaming space.

[YT]54JOvJcz4Do[/YT]
[YT]0acLdByKXEk[/YT]

Well, Marvel has a tendency to subtitle sequels after the characters more iconic stories.

Enemy of the State is probably Black Panther's more well known storylines. I'd be surprised if the storyline wasn't some variation on it.

I think "Enemy of the State" should be saved for a third movie. Give Wakanda more time to exert influence in the world before the powers that be start pushing back.

I hope we see more of the Dora Milajae. More speaking roles for them.

I don't know a lot about BP's comic mythos, but I'm for something with world powers reacting to Wakanda.

I think "Enemy of the State" should be saved for a third movie. Give Wakanda more time to exert influence in the world before the powers that be start pushing back.

The third movie will probably involve some sort of crossover with other marvel characters i.e Fantastic four, Doom etc so i'm not sure if Enemy of the State would be ideal for a third movie unless the Avengers are involved which I wouldn't mind.

Honestly storm and BPs marriage isn't even needed in the mcu.

The third movie will probably involve some sort of crossover with other marvel characters i.e Fantastic four, Doom etc so i'm not sure if Enemy of the State would be ideal for a third movie unless the Avengers are involved which I wouldn't mind.

Doesn't "Enemy of the State" at least start off with T'Challa effectively dumping the Avengers and telling them that he only joined them to spy on them? If so, I could see them playing out that angle of the storyline and maybe elaborating upon it to make the Avengers at least one group of antagonists (it would essentially be a Captain America: Civil War-type of story) to act against T'Challa and Wakanda on behalf of the U.S./UN.

Introduction of Ororo Munroe/Storm, one of the X-Men since Marvel has the rights back and Storm is one of T'Challa's love interests. A Storm, T'Challa and Nakia triangle makes sense. Nakia turns into Malice.

I'm still playing with the Watch Dog idea. And as much as I hate the idea of pandering to China I think a large part of the sequel could take place in China with an Chinese interpretation of the White wolf.

Instead of a white adopted Wakandan you have a Chinese adopted Wakandan that is in deep cover in China.

Wakabi is exiled from Wakanda and is hiding in Hong Kong getting up to shenanigans. "Yellow/Golden Wolf" is assigned to track him down. It doesn't have to be a repeat of the Killmonger plot. They could put a more positive spin on the outsider story from "Golden Wolfs" pov.

And it could be the B story to the bigger plot.

Introduction of Ororo Munroe/Storm, one of the X-Men since Marvel has the rights back and Storm is one of T'Challa's love interests. A Storm, T'Challa and Nakia triangle makes sense. Nakia turns into Malice.

How cliche is that though? It's already not in her character to be like the Nakia from the comics, She's only Nakia in name only. Her and t'challa are broken up at the beginning of the movie, she's a strong woman who was effectively holding up pretty stong emotionally it seems. In the comics she was a loony obsessed teenage girl.
The Marriage to storm w as relatively brief in the grand scheme of things anyway.

Yeah I like the idea of having a Cavalcade of non-state actors/villains working on exploiting wakanda for their own purposes you can have a team up of Moses Magnum, the Mandarin and a few other names trying to sneak into a Wakanda to steal their Tech and/or depose the king post thanos.

China who's been after the Mandarin for sometime sends in shang-chi to hunt him down and that's he meets with black panther and the Wakandans who obviously are going to take umbrage at the fact that this intelligence operative has snuck in or the tempting to sneak into their country

Bucky being in the sequel as White Wolf is practically inevitable especially if Wakanda is his new home or will be

I said in the other post that I'd like to see the River and the Miner Tribes get a bigger spotlight in the sequel, and I also want to see how the Jibari Tribe (with M'Baku now part of the Council) will affect their position in the Wakandan politics. There's so many things they can do in the sequel and beyond.

Plus since Wakanda was harboring Bucky who is an American fugitive the world would basically see Wakanda as not only a hostile nation but they would also see its leader King T'Challa as a criminal for basically helping Bucky who in their eyes is a war criminal

SHIELD/HYDRA if they are even still a faction would see T'Challa and Wakanda as a threat

Doesn't "Enemy of the State" at least start off with T'Challa effectively dumping the Avengers and telling them that he only joined them to spy on them? If so, I could see them playing out that angle of the storyline and maybe elaborating upon it to make the Avengers at least one group of antagonists (it would essentially be a Captain America: Civil War-type of story) to act against T'Challa and Wakanda on behalf of the U.S./UN.

It doesn't need to be a direct, 1-to-1 translation. It can be loosely inspired by in the same way that Age of Ultron and Ragnarok really just used the names and made up their own stories that took bits and pieces from different stories.

Now as far as sequel ideas go:

- King T'Challa opens up Wakanda more to the world rather than it being a nation that hides from the rest of the world in the shadows

- The sequel would see the direct response to his United Nations speech in the sense of the nation of Wakanda being divided. Most of the nation would be divided in the sense that some are open to the idea of outsiders in Wakanda while the other half of the nation would be disgusted with the idea of outsiders in their nation. Or better yet T'Challa's ideas or his stances on anything would be challenged by his own people not only as a direct result of the first Black Panther film but as a direct result of what happens in Infinity War. However, if this film is supposed to take place before Infinity War like directly before or in the middle of Black Panther and Infinity War then Bucky also would be used here in this sequel.

- Political unrest within Wakanda basically makes this sequel a political thriller more or less

- Villain of this sequel piece will be Moses Magnum

So we may possibly see more political intrigue? That, I def want. I want more action sure, but I wanna see even more political and dynastic intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"