MCU Tag Team Battles (Halloween Edition): Outriders & Ultron Bots Vs. Undead Army & Hammer Drones

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

OUTRIDERS (500) & ULTRON BOTS (500)

6592744-6398378-outrider.gif

giphy.gif

Vs

UNDEAD ASGARDIANS (500) & HAMMER DRONES (500)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Last edited:
Outriders so hard. Those things are a beast.

I think the Hammer drones would take out the useless Ultron bots but the Outriders would be too fast and aggressive for the Undead Asgardians. You'd expect the drones to get overrun by the Outriders but in this battle there would be similar numbers so I think the drones might be able to kill a lot of them before they get close if they get a chance to fire en masse at a big target before they reach them. Once they get within close range though it will be over if they still have enough numbers left.

Let's not forget the Undead Asgardians were able to rip apart a spaceship and hurt Heimdall who is one of the most powerful Asgardians.

Let's not forget the Undead Asgardians were able to rip apart a spaceship and hurt Heimdall who is one of
Let's not forget the Undead Asgardians were able to rip apart a spaceship and hurt Heimdall who is one of the most powerful Asgardians.

Assuming that the drones and bots cancel each other out this battle comes down to the outriders vs the zombie warriors. In IW Wakandan troops were able to hold their lines against the outriders - I'm thinking that the Zombies are a lot tougher than humans and armed with asgardian swords they're going to cut through the outriders - IMO the outriders real threat was their sheer weight of numbers - there were bazillions of them. With equal numbers against the zombies, I think the zombies prevail.

Outrider's & Ultron Bot's for me.

Ultron Bot's vs. Hammer Drone's: I think the bots take it. Hard to judge I know but the Ultron bots's were being attacked by Thor, Hulk, Vision. Where as the Hammer Drone's looked to be mown down by War Machine's regular gun fire. Plus it seems like the Ultron bots have some sort of capability to work together (like when they combined to lift the container housing Vision) where as Hammer's drones were just seek and destroy. Plus there firepower, Hammer's seems to be pretty standard military tech where as Ultron seems to have taken a lot of Iron Man's tech which is undoubtedly more advanced.

Outrider's vs. Undead Asgardians: Got to go for the Outrider's here they looked pretty set to be handing the Avenger's a loss before Thor showed up with Stormbreaker. Where as the Skurge temporarily managed to hold his own against a Undead Asgardian with just his assault rifle as a melee weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"