MCU Tag Team Battles: Wakandan Army Vs. Extremis Soldiers & Ultron Sentinels

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

WAKANDAN ARMY (5,000)

tenor.gif

Vs.

2,500 EXTREMIS SOLDIERS & 2,500 ULTRON SENTINELS

6218619-img_0252.gif

giphy.gif

So let's this started shall we....

Went with the Wakandans. Their sonic weapons and superior fighting skills would win out.

Im leaning more towards the Extremis & Ultron bot combo.

If it was 5,000 of the Dora Milaje then I would probably pick them but the Wakandan soldiers didn't seem overly impressive.

Plus the Wakandan's will have a big tactical disadvantage as they would be fighting both an aerial and ground threat at the same time.

And they are vulnerable if someone can get behind there shields, something that shouldn't be too hard for the Ultron bots.

Im leaning more towards the Extremis & Ultron bot combo.

If it was 5,000 of the Dora Milaje then I would probably pick them but the Wakandan soldiers didn't seem overly impressive.

Plus the Wakandan's will have a big tactical disadvantage as they would be fighting both an aerial and ground threat at the same time.

And they are vulnerable if someone can get behind there shields, something that shouldn't be too hard for the Ultron bots.
Then why didn't you vote for them? As of this moment, it's a shut out, other than my vote. I see the Extremis soldier being the difference maker here. I can see the Wakadans taking out the Ultron bots pretty easily but the Extremis guys are a little bit stronger.

Then why didn't you vote for them? As of this moment, it's a shut out, other than my vote. I see the Extremis soldier being the difference maker here. I can see the Wakadans taking out the Ultron bots pretty easily but the Extremis guys are a little bit stronger.

Must have just forgotten to vote, done that now.

I think the Ultron bots are a bit underrated. The only ones who could really straight up wreck them hand to hand were Hulk, Vision, Iron Man, Thor and Wanda. Plus they can shoot at there foes from a distance. I just don't see the Wakandans being able to dodge all of aerial fire while not taking any damage and at the same time fighting another enemy that can melt you on contact.

The only Wakandan infantry with long-ranged weapons are the king guard while ultron bots have range & total air superiority unless wakanda jets are allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"