MCU: The comic book characters of the MCU

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
A while ago, I realized, that there are currently over 90 characters from the comic books already adapted into the MCU.

The sum has grown so fast that it is pretty hard to remember every single one, so I decided it might be easier for all of us if we just make a list, so we can look it up if we ever feel the need to.

Since the list is pretty long, I'll order the characters using their main franchises.

I start with the Iron Man franchise today and will post the Hulk, Thor, Cap, GOTG and Ant-Man frachises as well as AoS and the Avengers franchise (where characters like Fury, Widow or the Maximoffs will appear) over the next few days. It is completely possible I forgot someone (esp. obscure minor characters with cameo sized screen time). In this case, please let me know.

IRON MAN
a7hl.png

vohr.png

telv.png

xy2w.png

kjkw.png

Last edited:
2ed8.png

4fum.png

g0d7.png

3ulq.png

zeax.png

sfzs.png

1wkm.png

r8mm.png

1yv7.png

Last edited:
Okay, now it's getting tricky for the first time. Both of the following characters are technically interpretations of the Mandarin (or are two parts of the same interpretation.) Since Killian is another character from the comics too, I decided to lable him Killian, while I use the 'Mandarin' tag for Trevor who has no other counterpart in the comic books. Until we get an actor for a third Mandarin interpretation, I'll keep it that way, because
a) I don't want to lose Kingsley in that list and
b) This was the best I could come up with

h4pu.png

y9tr.png

The next bunch of characters will be the Hulk related ones.

Last edited:
A while ago, I realized, that there are currently over 90 characters from the comic books already adapted into the MCU.

The sum has grown so fast that it is pretty hard to remember every single one, so I decided it might be easier for all of us if we just make a list, so we can look it up if we ever feel the need to.

Since the list is pretty long, I'll order the characters using their main franchises.

I start with the Iron Man franchise today and will post the Hulk, Thor, Cap, GOTG and Ant-Man frachises as well as AoS and the Avengers franchise (where characters like Fury, Widow or the Maximoffs will appear) over the next few days. It is completely possible I forgot someone (esp. obscure minor characters with cameo sized screen time). In this case, please let me know.

Cool thread. Let me help you with the Thor characters:
Thor characters in the MCU

Does it really count if all that was used of the character was their name.

One word. Adaptation.

Great idea for a thread, R_Hythlodeus!

Thank you, and thank you for the help, I'll make use of your link tomorrow.

Today it is all about the
Hulk

6qta.png

tbmn.png

nwjh.png

eznk.png

ougp.png

64fj.png

t3dg.png

Had the same idea, but i wouldn't have gone through the trouble of using pictures :p

Maybe it would also be easier to separate these characters into categories, one for heroes, another for villains and a last one for secondary characters in alphabetic order

Maybe it would also be easier to separate these characters into categories, one for heroes, another for villains and a last one for secondary characters in alphabetic order
Nice idea. It will probably be problematic with characters that fit in more than one category, but I'll look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"