Me dancing like Michael Jackson to JAM-help me be MJ imperson-sign my petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you guys realize the situation. I think you guys are filling in the blanks with assumptions. The advice here is not usable. Short of the right opportunity I have to get back to my family, and I now work a job where I bust my butt too much to be rehearsing. I can't sacrifice my job, nor can my family sacrifice anymore. I'm now promoting myself.

I think the petition can't hurt anything. I think I will accumulate followers who will help me. it can't hurt. I still think people were trolling and being arrogant and making assumptions.

You too DJ. Calling my work cute and just assuming I started yesterday. I was in 5th place in Wisconsin's Got Talent 6 years ago. Other competition s before that. My skills were less than they are now.

If something happens I'll be grateful. Otherwise I just keep working factory jobs.
You guys were basically saying I was stupid for trying. I disagree.

We're not saying you're stupid for trying. The advice you're getting is basically, don't expect the petition to do anything. Look at what online petitions do 99% of the time: nothing unless it's got a celebrity or something backing it.

The people you're looking to get attention from have probably seen dozens if not hundreds of the same type of thing. Basically what you're being told is that you need something to make you stand out. Okay you can dance like MJ, so what? So can these other fifty guys with online petitions who can mirror the same moves.

We're not trying to put you down, we're just saying that with the internet you can find a lot of people that do something similar and have similar goals. You just need to get something that makes you stand out from everyone else.

The petition gives my helpers a reason to keep sharing the videos, and I'm off to a great start. The petition ain't the point. The petition just helps people see the video. Something to root for.

My god why couldn' t you people just not have been on the hype these last few days.

There is one valid criticism you guys could have gave me. My moves are mirrored. The criticisms I got were ridiculous sabotage, to discourage people from helping me.

In a few days, I'm going to create a new thread. I'm asking as a favor that you guys stay out of it. You don't have to. I'm just asking. Your welcome to watch the video, and I know somebody will say something I don't like. I'll have thicker skin next time. But for those who were already here criticizing me, could you just stay out of it?

No offense. I know I didn't respond in a way that helps my cause. I told it how I saw it. But just stay out of it please.

You're not gonna find what you want here.

EDIT: Nevermind. Black Narcissus is a known talent scout around here. He'll help you out.

I don't think you guys realize the situation. I think you guys are filling in the blanks with assumptions. The advice here is not usable. Short of the right opportunity I have to get back to my family, and I now work a job where I bust my butt too much to be rehearsing. I can't sacrifice my job, nor can my family sacrifice anymore. I'm now promoting myself.

I think the petition can't hurt anything. I think I will accumulate followers who will help me. it can't hurt. I still think people were trolling and being arrogant and making assumptions.

You too DJ. Calling my work cute and just assuming I started yesterday. I was in 5th place in Wisconsin's Got Talent 6 years ago. Other competition s before that. My skills were less than they are now.

If something happens I'll be grateful. Otherwise I just keep working factory jobs.
You guys were basically saying I was stupid for trying. I disagree.

Bruh, you're on a forum of geeks/nerds that love comicbook movies. Moreso than the average individual I am willing to bet there is a majority here that have a passion for something that drives them and they make sacrifices for.

I work 40 hours a week, have no car and ride the bus 4 hours a day just so that I can spend my extra cash on buying things related to DJing be it music or equipment. My sleep suffers because I barely have any free time when I get home but I use what I can to focus on music because I love it.

Saying you can't make sacrifices for what you love is BS homie. Millions do it every single day getting no closer to their dream but still do it. Nobody is going to hand you fame, nobody is going to make your dreams come true except for you and you are going to have to sacrifice while still fulfilling your other responsibilities. This is just how life works in the real world.

I didn't call your work cute because you started yesterday, I said it was cute that you thought 2 years meant the world owed you something which is how you keep coming across.

You want to know how useful petitions are? The US government under Obama implemented petitions so that they could get a sense of what the people wanted to know. With that power the first thing the White house had to respond to was a request to build a Deathstar. That is trolling.

As a DJ I've had many setbacks but I keep on. Nobody pays attention to the hours I spend each week searching for new tunes and then hours sitting through fixing IDE3 tags and sorting that music. I love breaks, it's what I was raised on here in FL. Unfortunately, that genre isn't what is hot right now so you know what I do? I adapt and play what the people want while at the same time easing them into things that I like to open their mind.

I guarantee you there are numerous dance crews around you as there are in almost every city across America. Find these people that love dance as much as you do and get connected with them. Use those connections to help further your dreams and at the same time help those people with their dreams.

You know how many famous dancers i can think of off the top of my head?

I can however think of several crews like the Jabberwockies among others.

my change jar has about $3.50, if that helps.

I do need $1.50 fo coffee and anotha .50 for jercky. Ah, you know...I might not be able to give dat $3.50, but follow yo dreams and stuff.

my mom used to say that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

but that ***** is dead now so...

you're a grown ass man, it's time to retire those jeans, haircut and to put that driveway behind you. we already have plenty of white men who can't jump and/or dance in this world so please stop. :up:

As a Bubbles the Chimp impersonator, I say bring on more MJs! Eventually one of them will give me a home :(

And now the whole thing has descended into trolling.

Anywho, try to look at the first and start of second page without thinking everyone is making fun of you. There is some in there but there's also some good advice from people who actually know what they're talking about.

Or just ignore it and make a new thread later which will devolve into the same thing.

This whole thread is amazing.

The petition gives my helpers a reason to keep sharing the videos, and I'm off to a great start. The petition ain't the point. The petition just helps people see the video. Something to root for.

My god why couldn' t you people just not have been on the hype these last few days.

There is one valid criticism you guys could have gave me. My moves are mirrored. The criticisms I got were ridiculous sabotage, to discourage people from helping me.

DJ and others here have given you good advice. Its not the truth or advice you want to hear so you are getting angry at us for trying to tell you how it is.

Also, this is a discussion forum. If you expect us to just tell you only what you want to hear that isnt going to happen.

Furthermore you shouldnt create another thread with the same topic. Its frowned upon here. The mods try to keep the forums less cluttered by reducing redundant threads. If you do however create a second thread with the same topic the mods will either merge them or delete one. Truth and the advice isnt going to change just because you create another thread.

This has descended into trolling, so I'm closing it. But auditor, DJ KiDD and several others offered you sound advice which is unlikely to change if you create another thread on the same topic wishing to hear something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"