• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I couldn't understand can you help me?

Michelangelo

Civilian
Reaction score
hi i was looking to sony's spiderman videos and i found some video about behind the scenes.
Go to my link
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/video/
and you will see videos under the page. and find:
VIDEO CLIPS : B-ROLL
go to 06:58 and you will see spiderman with black suit. i couldnt understand how he stands on wall with nothing ? can somebody tell me ? cuz i couldnt see any rope or something like that. btw sry about my english :yay:

You asking how he can stand on the wall? He can stick to anything like spider can, which is how he can climb walls and stick on them

dude i am fan of spiderman too i know that :p but i dont understand thats not the movie thats behind of scene and i couldnt see any rope he is sticking to wall without any effects or something. how he can do that?

With handholds and places to put his feet, anyone could cling there for a small amount of time, a trained stunt man even longer.

but he was breaking his hands while saying "everything!" how he stand on the wall with only feets?

Chances are he had a harness on too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"