I won talent show at my college dancing like Michael jackson-going to finals!

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay guys. I'm in college majoring in journalism to try and become a political advisor one day, right. Well my school is having four talent shows from now untill spring, including last night's show.

Well I went up there. As I was approaching the stage the crowd started going nuts knowing who I was. There were hundreds of people. I started dancing and they just went even more nuts. You should have heard the girls when I grabbed my crotch.

And I won first place!! I'm headed to the finals against three other people April 22! My name is on display for the whole school to see. And it was just so freaking awesome!! I can't believe how well I worked the crowd!

Actually yeah, girls were saying that I'm probably freaky with those hips-LOL-dancing comes in pretty handy at parties full of drunk broads for sure.

And I won first place!!
yes.jpg

Well, let me be the first to say.....

:dry:

I hope you can break the chains of Michael Jackson obsession that bind you. :(

good job, spider bite . . . is there any way the public can view said talent show 'finals'?

And one day, if you do become a political advisor. The cell phone footage of your dancing will leak, and you will be branded a pedophile.

My god some of you have got to be the dumbest most inmature people to ever walk this earth.

MJ is a freak, but I am incredibly lucky to be able to dance the way I do. Well luck didn't have much to do with it. Practice. But I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars. Only an idiot would not be envious. Either that or some A-sexual freak who prefers his own hand.

I didn't say I was immitating his life style. I was immitating that which made him the biggest musical act of all time. And no media reporter would be willing to throw his career away by wasting time on some advisor behind the scenes because he won a talent show, years ago. Funny Kid Rock was never branded a pedophile, even though he won a talent show at his high school dancing like MJ, dressed in hat and everything. I've seen the footage.
And one day, if you do become a political advisor. The cell phone footage of your dancing will leak, and you will be branded a pedophile

You are aware that the current idiot of a president is the first president in the last three decades to not have awarded MJ the presidential award, or at least had him headline their inauguration. Cell phone footage of me dancing would probably brand me a good dancer. The same way I've been branded.

good job, spider bite . . . is there any way the public can view said talent show 'finals'?

thankls. I don't think it was taped, but the finals might be. If not I'll make sure it is. The finals aren't untill April though. Have no idea what I'm gonna win, but I am gonna win.

tzarinna
Congrats, SB. :yay:
youtube it. :o

thanks. I do have some footage of myself dancing that I plan to put up here soon.

My god some of you have got to be the dumbest most inmature people to ever walk this earth.

MJ is a freak, but I am incredibly lucky to be able to dance the way I do. Well luck didn't have much to do with it. Practice. But I wouldn't trade it for a million dollars. Only an idiot would not be envious. Either that or some A-sexual freak who prefers his own hand.

I didn't say I was immitating his life style. I was immitating that which made him the biggest musical act of all time. And no media reporter would be willing to throw his career away by wasting time on some advisor behind the scenes because he won a talent show, years ago. Funny Kid Rock was never branded a pedophile, even though he won a talent show at his high school dancing like MJ, dressed in hat and everything. I've seen the footage.

You are aware that the current idiot of a president is the first president in the last three decades to not have awarded MJ the presidential award, or at least had him headline their inauguration. Cell phone footage of me dancing would probably brand me a good dancer. The same way I've been branded.

your fascination with michael jackson really, really frightens me. :csad:

I hope he danced to the song Ben. :o

Michael Jackson ruled in the 80's. You know, when he was still normal? Did you moonwalk?

Okay guys. I'm in college majoring in journalism to try and become a political advisor one day, right. Well my school is having four talent shows from now untill spring, including last night's show.

Well I went up there. As I was approaching the stage the crowd started going nuts knowing who I was. There were hundreds of people. I started dancing and they just went even more nuts. You should have heard the girls when I grabbed my crotch.

And I won first place!! I'm headed to the finals against three other people April 22! My name is on display for the whole school to see. And it was just so freaking awesome!! I can't believe how well I worked the crowd!
loser...

Beat iiiiiiit! Beeeeaaaaat iiiiit!!!!!! Don't ya make me repeat it!

jag

Beat iiiiiiit! Beeeeaaaaat iiiiit!!!!!! Don't ya make me repeat it!

jag

After winning this talent contest I'm sure that is something Spider-Bite will become very familiar with.

Seriously dude, not something to be bragging about :cwink: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"