Dark of the Moon Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

If she wanted to be un-professional she pretty much could have called him anything else.
Bad choice in words, but then again she was riding pretty high at the time
...probably due to being a franchise that didn't go the way of say Green Lantern or GI Joe, which probably has one man to thank for that not being so.

omg give me a break... spielberg fired her for saying "hitler"?!?
i mean i love spielberg but that was a stupid thing to do... does he think he's a holocaust survivor or something? even if he was thats just unspeakably impulsive.

as for her not being focused..that seems a better excuse to fire her, but it seems that wasnt the case.

so what if she called out transformers for being trash and michael bay for being a *****e..thats news to no one. She was clearly exagerrating like anyone would by calling him napoleon or hitler.

and so what if she wasnt focused... she could play Hot Scared Girl in her sleep, its not like she had any acting to do. If people think megans acting is horrible... well get ready to see this blonde "act" lol

the way Bay and others talk about this new blonde girl makes it seem like they only want a yes-girl that gives no input of her own, keeps her mouth shut, and gives thanks to bay everyday for being alive lol... they're making Fox looks like a lindesy lohan or soemthing

Its been said that making Schlinder's List really affected Spielberg. The new chick will be way better than Fox, she can't be any worse thats for sure.

I want to see a contest between both of the chicks to see which one could suck the chrome off a tailpipe the fastest. That's right, I went there.

i'm telling you guys, she got fired because she got married. Married women don't fit as hot characters in a Bay film

the way Bay and others talk about this new blonde girl makes it seem like they only want a yes-girl that gives no input of her own, keeps her mouth shut, and gives thanks to bay everyday for being alive lol

EXACTLY

Bay just browsed through his Victoria Secret catalog or called some people he knew from his VS commercial and said " I want that one!"

Rosie is pure eye candy. She did what Bay told her to do.

Act scared and look pretty.

Last edited:
omg give me a break... spielberg fired her for saying "hitler"?!?
i mean i love spielberg but that was a stupid thing to do... does he think he's a holocaust survivor or something? even if he was thats just unspeakably impulsive.

as for her not being focused..that seems a better excuse to fire her, but it seems that wasnt the case.

so what if she called out transformers for being trash and michael bay for being a *****e..thats news to no one. She was clearly exagerrating like anyone would by calling him napoleon or hitler.

and so what if she wasnt focused... she could play Hot Scared Girl in her sleep, its not like she had any acting to do. If people think megans acting is horrible... well get ready to see this blonde "act" lol

the way Bay and others talk about this new blonde girl makes it seem like they only want a yes-girl that gives no input of her own, keeps her mouth shut, and gives thanks to bay everyday for being alive lol... they're making Fox looks like a lindesy lohan or soemthing

I understand you're pre-disposed to hating this film in it's current form, that's great, that's actually pretty great.

whats even greater is how this situation has made you a Megan Fox supporter where 2 years ago when she was all but the face of the franchise you wouldn't say two words in her defense. At a certain point it just get too transparent guys.

anyways
Bay and co are praising the new girl cause she's acting as gracious as Fox probably was when she first got the part and before the world as at her feet to the point of her bashing the very people that give her said title. I mean who does that? All I've seen of Rosie is a very nice woman that's been bashed to **** for no reason and has ramained nice. Fox not so much.

and so what if she wasn't focused...come on guys.
it's stupid.
So what if Bale wasn't focused? Oh wait you people expect solid effort from batman. But not Transformers, it's a dumb summer movie right? Yet come not but two weeks from now and you'll be quick to bash the acting for not being up to snuff.
like I said it's stupid.

I didn't know jews had to be holocaust survivors to be affected by it.
really I didn't.

EXACTLY

Bay just browsed through his Victoria Secret catalog or called some people he knew from his VS commercial and said " I want that one!"

I wonder how many people actually believe this.
Probably lots.

Megan was probably a ***** and Bay/Spielberg didn't want to deal with it. I'm pretty glad it happened, I'm not a fan of Fox and I think it's really going to put her in her place. Especially if the film does well.

Just a little bummed because it takes a lot away from the congruent flow of the films.

i'm telling you guys, she got fired because she got married. Married women don't fit as hot characters in a Bay film

Her husband probably didn't want her to keep sleeping with bay to keep her job

I understand you're pre-disposed to hating this film in it's current form, that's great, that's actually pretty great.

whats even greater is how this situation has made you a Megan Fox supporter where 2 years ago when she was all but the face of the franchise you wouldn't say two words in her defense. At a certain point it just get too transparent guys.

anyways
Bay and co are praising the new girl cause she's acting as gracious as Fox probably was when she first got the part and before the world as at her feet to the point of her bashing the very people that give her said title. I mean who does that? All I've seen of Rosie is a very nice woman that's been bashed to **** for no reason and has ramained nice. Fox not so much.

and so what if she wasn't focused...come on guys.
it's stupid.
So what if Bale wasn't focused? Oh wait you people expect solid effort from batman. But not Transformers, it's a dumb summer movie right? Yet come not but two weeks from now and you'll be quick to bash the acting for not being up to snuff.
like I said it's stupid.

I didn't know jews had to be holocaust survivors to be affected by it.
really I didn't.

im not pre-disposed to hating this movie nor did i ever hate megan fox...

its stupid to compare bale to megan lmao... bale never had to play Hot scared Dude.. if any thing compare her to one of the random wolfpack abs guys from the twilight films... where yes no intense focus or skills are required lol

and i didnt say he couldnt be affected by it... i meant he shouldnt be that impulsive about a worthless hitler comment, you missed the point entirely.
I wonder how many people actually believe this.
Probably lots.

i wonder how someone cant believe that:huh:... lol

Its been said that making Schlinder's List really affected Spielberg. The new chick will be way better than Fox, she can't be any worse thats for sure.

Don't hold your breath, from the few TV spots Rosie Huntington already looks worse than Fox and she didn't even speak.
She looks out of place, she has this unremovable "model" look.

Note : only my opinion.

EXACTLY

Bay worked with Rosie H before.

I want to see a contest between both of the chicks to see which one could suck the chrome off a tailpipe the fastest. That's right, I went there.

That's soft :)
Anyway, with Rosie's lips she only needs one lick.

Last edited:
I think the reason she was fires was plain simple, because she insulted the directer, SPielberg being one too said Bay should fire her, for me that's a quite good reason.

Don't hold your breath, from the few TV spots Rosie Huntington already looks worse than Fox and she didn't even speak.
She looks out of place, she has this unremovable "model" look.

Note : only my opinion.

Trailers are designed with to sell what the audience wants to see. If Paramount was so afraid of Rosie's acting they wouldn't have released 2 clips of her for public consumption.

I think the reason she was fires was plain simple, because she insulted the directer, SPielberg being one too said Bay should fire her, for me that's a quite good reason.

not only is it obvious, it's been all but confirmed. Anyone that has any speculation to add is wasting their time.

"I lurve this cah." Everything she does is basically saying "**** me right here, right now."

those are clips not marketing material(tvspots,trailers) lol

Trailers are designed with to sell what the audience wants to see. If Paramount was so afraid of Rosie's acting they wouldn't have released 2 clips of her for public consumption.

I am not speaking about what Paramount think but what I feel when I see her in the clips/trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"