Revenge of the Fallen megatron prime

epc11223

Civilian
Reaction score
just a question really. if megatron and prime are brothers, wouldn't that negate prime being the last prime? wouldnt they both be descedents of the primes? i've only seen the movie once but wouldnt megatron be able to take down the fallen?

They're brothers? I always thought Prime's you left me no choice brother line was a figure of speech. Someone said earlier, brothers in arms.

Well we can't be so sure what they meant by brothers, i mean in someways being a brother doesn't need to be biological but its more of a loyal friendship thing.

Eitherway perhaps Megatron would have indeed betrayed the Fallen later on his life as he was practically Galvatron in the movie but they didn't change the name to confuse the non-Transformers fans or so. =p

instead of looking for the plot hole, why not let it explain the plot to you

if the were brothers then he would not be the last prime, thus they're not brothers and it was no doubt a figure in speech

they were on the same council

Its brotherhood. Its why church people call others brothers and sisters even if they arent related. Figure of speech.

in the second one doesn't megatron say something about them being brothers as well? when megatron is talking to the fallen and the fallen is in the chair? megs says something like "my brother wouldnt agree". again, i only saw the second one once, but i remember hearing something about them being brothers.

would have been cool if it was those two that merged

They both ruled Cybertron together before Megatron decided to follow the orders of the Fallen.

Prime and Megatron have a lot of baggage/history in this movieverse. Thus the constant insults as they battled in both Mission city and especially in the forrest scene from the second film where Prime doesn't hold back both physically and vocally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"