Transformers PRIME & MEGATRON..brothers.....?

I know that but all I'm saying is that Megatron could've still laid waist to the universe. All he needed the All Spark for was to transform human technology into Decepticons to aid him in doing so. Either way it goes, the entire universe would've been screwed.

I know that but all I'm saying is that Megatron could've still laid waist to the universe. All he needed the All Spark for was to transform human technology into Decepticons to aid him in doing so. Either way it goes, the entire universe would've been screwed.

Not nessesarly [spelling] Prime knew that the humans kept him at bay for quite a long time already and as far as he knew there may have been a way to stop him later on.Prime is not as conseeded as Megatron is and I'm sure he would have thought that somewhere there had to be someone able to stop Megatron.Hell I'm willing to bet that the U.S. combined fighting forces could have done the Job...when you factor in the help of the remaining Autobots plus the rest of the worlds goverments helping I'm sure we could have beaten him.

That would have accured to Prime.

I guess that's true but for some reason I think Megatron would be able to shake off human weapons & proceed in destroying the planet.

I guess that's true but for some reason I think Megatron would be able to shake off human weapons & proceed in destroying the planet.

I would have thought the same thing too but if you watch the fight scene in the movie between him and Prime....he was hurting from the attack from the fighter jets.If you factor in an other 100 jets into the fight I dont think he could have shruged all that off.

Yeah, but you still have to take into consideration that if Prime destroyed himself, Megatron would still be alive & considering how powerful Megatron was, he would've easily destroyed Earth without a second thought.

Megatron would have been a lot more powerful with the Allsaprk that without it, and Prime obviously thought destroying the Allspark was "The only was to end this war."

Plus, Sable rounds hurt Megatron like they did all Decepticons, i'm sure the humans could have eventually dealt with him, with the help of the rest of the Autobots.

Megatron would have been a lot more powerful with the Allsaprk that without it, and Prime obviously thought destroying the Allspark was "The only was to end this war."

Plus, Sable rounds hurt Megatron like they did all Decepticons, i'm sure the humans could have eventually dealt with him, with the help of the rest of the Autobots.

Megatron got owned after he lost his leg, those fighter beat the hell out of him.

...I have watched it many times and I didn't see Megatron lose the leg during the battle.

Guess it's a good reason to watch TF again though, lol.

Megatron got owned after he lost his leg, those fighter beat the hell out of him.

Yeah, he did, the saber rounds definately did some damage to him.

...I have watched it many times and I didn't see Megatron lose the leg during the battle.

Guess it's a good reason to watch TF again though, lol.

He does lose it when Prime trips him up.

Yeah, and you see the missing leg when he's dropped into the abyss.

^Yep, its virtually Prime's only major hit in the whole fight with Megatron, you do see him getting some hits in in the background when Blackout is taken out, but they arent anything major.

Yeah, he did, the saber rounds definately did some damage to him.

He does lose it when Prime trips him up.

Are you sure? I've watched that scene over and over, and i can't say-yay or nay on the subject. Even in the shot after Megs is put down, they don't show his whole body as he's lying on the ground, so you can't tell.

^Yep, its virtually Prime's only major hit in the whole fight with Megatron, you do see him getting some hits in in the background when Blackout is taken out, but they arent anything major.

I wouldn't say that but I just noticed he got those hits in when I watched it again this past Sunday night. I'd say that he probably dealt a good amount of damage since Megatron's head went back when he socked him. I'd say he socked him good a few times but Megatron still won.

Are you sure? I've watched that scene over and over, and i can't say-yay or nay on the subject. Even in the shot after Megs is put down, they don't show his whole body as he's lying on the ground, so you can't tell.

I watched out for it when watching last night, and i'm pretty sure Megatron's leg does come off when Prime trips him, it goes off into the background somewere.

But your right, we never see his legs clearly after that, but it is his left that goes.

I wouldn't say that but I just noticed he got those hits in when I watched it again this past Sunday night. I'd say that he probably dealt a good amount of damage since Megatron's head went back when he socked him. I'd say he socked him good a few times but Megatron still won.

Megatron got the better of the fight, no doubt, but Prime got more hits in than people generally think.

When I noticed that it was a back & forth fist fight for a little bit, I was kind of relieved that Prime didn't get completely owned like I thought.

Transformers is generally a good movie to watch because it's the perfect mix of comedy, action, & anything else you want to have in a movie.

When I noticed that it was a back & forth fist fight for a little bit, I was kind of relieved that Prime didn't get completely owned like I thought.

Yeah, he gets agood few hits in, i just wish we could have seen them more clearly.

Well, what we did see was pretty good, I did like to see Megatron owning all of the Autobots, it was a treat to see. For the sequel I'm sure it won't be as one sided as it was in this movie.

So, was it ever hinted in any media that Prime & Megatron were brothers?

So, was it ever hinted in any media that Prime & Megatron were brothers?

Well the same line was said in both the comic book and novel adibtation of Bay's movie......but it was never hinted to in any other medium for Transformers.

The closest thing was that Armada Optimus admired Megatron from his days as a military leader in defence of Cybertron.

And G1 Optimus [before he became Prime] had a man crush on Megatron.

If it hasnt been said yet, in the comic I have read that they are brothers. Then I read somwhere in the bio thing in another book that they were brothers.

It's possible that in the movies they are supposed to be brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"