Members of the LOS

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Rises' started by Kazuki, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Kazuki Registered

I have a question: Were all the Bane´s men members of the League of Shadows?

2. Uroboric Forms Your Move, Creep

I imagine the closest to him may have been (Barsad for one) but the bulk of them were just disillusioned Gothamites.

3. Victarion Iron Captain

The ones closest to him were. If you can find a style guide/making-of book for Batman Begins, some of the LoS designs look just like the mercenaries. The rest were Gothamites. I'd say the two that brought Gordon to Bane were Gothamites.

4. Anno_Domini Registered

The men shown with Bane in the beginning and in the sewers were most likely League of Shadow members(although it becomes confusing during that coup Bane was involved with...maybe Bane had some of his own men?), but once Blackgate prison was destroyed, Bane's army grew with just criminals, rapists, etc.

5. TheBat812 Registered

It's also implied that alot of the orphans have gone underground to find work, and are also being killed (thanks Bane!) and washing out of it. So it's hard to say, but the main point that is implied is that even Gothamites were helping Bane with his plan, forced into it because of poverty, and disillusioned enough not to raise a red flag to officials for fear of being tossed into jail with no chance of parole.