The Dark Knight The League of Shadows in The Dark Knight?

I don’t think the other members would be fully briefed on who Bruce has become. Ra’s may have well kept those details to himself. They were most likely under orders to help Ra’s “burn his house down and leave him for dead”. Batman himself considers them nothing more than pawns.

We have to remember that Bruce was being groomed to be Ra’s number one guy. So what he taught and shared with him might be different than what a average member would have access too.

I don’t think the other members would be fully briefed on who Bruce has become. Ra’s may have well kept those details to himself. They were most likely under orders to help Ra’s “burn his house down and leave him for dead”. Batman himself considers them nothing more than pawns.

We have to remember that Bruce was being groomed to be Ra’s number one guy. So what he taught and shared with him might be different than what a average member would have access too.

I would completely agree with this if it weren't for the league members present when Ra's calls Bruce out on having dual identities at Bruce's party and when Ra's tells him "well well, you took my advice about theatricality a bit.. literally."

No, no LoS in TDK. Maybe in the third though if they bring Ras back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"