The Dark Knight The League of Shadows in The Dark Knight?

Shadow of the Bat is just something I'm rallying for at the moment.

I happen to think it's a bad ass title.

Agreed. We already have the Joker, Maroni, Scarecrow, and their various gangs, and even Two-Face near the end or so I believe. Besides, what would the League even do in the movie? That's not to say I wouldn't mind if they popped up again in the third film.
that's right. and each villain has it's own gang. Like (how we can see in some pics) Joker will have, and like Ra's and Scarecrow had. and, seeing some rumors (probably not true), the man who become The Riddler will be in this movie, too. sooooooooo...if this is true, he will also have his own gang in the next. so there's no point in bring back The League.
We got new villains already, so i don't see a point in their return.
exactly.

I don't think they need to have the League of Shadows in this one. I think the asian actor might be for one of the gangs possibly. I like to think that the remaining members went after Ra's Al Ghuls body to bring him back to the Lazerus pit and are slowly regaining their strength as well as his since he technically died. ;)

Holy Crap!:wow: You could be dead on. Why the hell else would they talk about the lazarus pit and Talia on the DVD.

Id like to think Ras al ghul is still alive

Why?

the remaining league members who were alive from begins are most likely to have dug out his remains from the train incident and stuck his body in the lazurus pit :word:

Id like to think Ras al ghul is still.

Why?

the remaining league members who were alive from begins are most likely to have dug out his remains from the train incident and stuck his body in the lazurus pit :word:

I'm guessing Ra's will be back, not for TDK but for the third film :cwink:

So that we all can enjoy Liam Neeson's beautiful speaking voice! :word:

They might pull a Dead Man's Chest and bring him back right at the end.

I reckon Ra's is still alive. I lie the idea of the league of shadows being the masterminds behind everything (nice plot twist) but not now. Maybe in the third film.

Shadow of the bat is an awful title

maybe this will all be addressed in the mini-bat film that ties BB and TDK together?

Here is a pressing question in my mind that I have never seen addressed. Will the league of shadows be present in the next Batman film? Sure, R'as Al Ghul died, but what of all the members of the league of shadows? They obviously know that Bruce Wayne is Batman right? Will they address how he clears them out of Gotham at the end of BB or will their knowledge of his secret identity be a constant struggle for him? Will he hunt them all down and put them in jail, or will it be one of those things that will just try and be ignored? Discuss.

Also, this asian actor that has been cast, do you think he will be associated with the league of shadows, as Batman has brought evidence to bring him to trial?

Technically, Ras isn't dead.

I doubt the league will come back for revenge against Bruce.Without their leader, theyll probably be in disarray.

Holy Crap!:wow: You could be dead on. Why the hell else would they talk about the lazarus pit and Talia on the DVD.

Where was that at? I don't think I've seen all the extras yet.

So most of you just hope its ignored I see. I think the fact they know he is Bruce Wayne, and that he botched their plans would be something that should be brought up eventually, even if its the third movie. How can you have a secret identity when an entire terrorist organization knows who you are and hates you? In Nolans world or realism, this should be a pressing issue for Bruce, and hopefully part of the escalation thing.

I think the LOS should be working the mob from the shadows.

Well, look at "BB" Rahs wanted to create escalation and chaos---seeing as Joker is the poster child of that, then I can see Rahs's plan actually unfolding. And once Joker, the mob, and Harvey "Two-Face" Dent is gone and out of the picture, Talia could come in taking up her father's place with Scarecrow (if even survives) still manufacturing and creating chemical and biological weapons for them. You could also have it where Nygma could be a pawn of the League's charade. He could be building stuff for them at Wayne Enterprises inside Wayne Tech only to find out later that he was responsible for the deaths of thousands. Just an idea.

TOO MANY VILLAINS.

Anyone remember a little movie called Spider-Man 3?

If done correctly, I think it could work. I mean, Batman Begins technically had five villains (of varying importance of course)...

1. Ra's and the League of Shadows
2. Scarecrow
3. Carmine Falcone
4. Victor Zsasz
5. Joe Chill

Victor Zsasz hardly posed a threat and I didn't really see Chill being a villan that Wayne/Batman had to fight.

I would like to see a nod done to them. Like when Gordon and Bats are talking at some point gordon, bring up how there was no body on the train and how that group dissappeared during the confusion that resulted from the fear toxin.

I bet the Ken Watanabe decoy isn't dead either.

Victor Zsasz hardly posed a threat and I didn't really see Chill being a villan that Wayne/Batman had to fight.

Chill is def. a villain as he is the single most important "thug" in Bruce's life.

Having Zasz, who's a 5th tier villain IMO anyway, was better than random thug 9.

And for the record = it's the biggest rule of movies/comics. You don't see them actually die (and sometimes even when you do) they're usually never dead.

I hope the League of Shadows along with Talia Al Ghul are featured in a World's Finest film in the future

even if every one of the League of Shadows knew who Batman really was, I don't think they'd really try to fuack w/ him anymore . . . he took down their whole squad AND their fearless leader . . . .

in a way, the LoS are kind of *****es . . . they wait for the right moment to strike, and that has passed now, so I don't think Nolan will be revisiting them . . .

I agree with those who think Ra's is possibly alive. The look on his face right before the crash is extremely deliberate direction from Nolan. It's just what the look is supposed to say that is up for contention. Is it a "I R GOING 2 DIE I SHUD CHIL" look or is it as "OMG TYME TO FLIP OUT AND DO SUMTHING AWESOM" look?

I agree that the league knowing Bruce's identity is a plot hole, but it's also very possible that they, or Ra's, considers the existence of the Batman "fair play". Remember, Ra's surprises Bruce in his home along with the rest of the league, but does not reveal him, even standing idly by while Bruce makes up an elaborate scene. He even compliments Bruce on the deception. They (the league members) may share his views.

Given the secrecy of the league, it is also likely that they are made to take oaths regarding their identities and the identities of the other members. Ra's is f***ing crazy, but he seems to keep his word, and he has great respect for Bruce. Again, they may share his dedication to the league and league principles.

EDIT: I should note that I can't really argue for or against their coming AFTER Bruce having learned that he and Batman are one in the same, I just don't think they'd tell anyone else outside the league. It would jeopradize the operations of their own organization by taking a public roll in his reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"