Memorable Hype 2007 moments!

Hey, I like the RPG's. I never get in any, but there's some good reads.

RPG's. Oh the good times. Man, they used to be fun till some illiterate player would come along and mess everything up. :cmad:

If I remember correctly, that was me. :o

Mixies RPG was the best thought out...*sigh*

Back on topic ya'll...:cwink: I have to add "The Smilie Saga" as a memorable moment. :)

Wrestling fans thinking that Chris Benoit was framed and murdered.

cbhype.jpg

And how their "Wrestling Legend Chris Benoit is my Hero" sigs and avatars started to slowly disappear.

Wrestling fans thinking that Chris Benoit was framed and murdered.

cbhype.jpg

And how their "Wrestling Legend Chris Benoit is my Hero" sigs and avatars started to slowly disappear.
People actually believed he was framed? That's sad.

that was actually before the police released info on the murder. everyone was speculating.

....how did that story end? I blanked out..was it a murder/suicide?

It was a murder/suicide in the creepiest, serial killeresque way possible. maybe drugs involved.

and ha, I just remembered Pandacop.:up:

that was actually before the police released info on the murder. everyone was speculating.

I don't know if it was just me...and almost everyone who wasn't a wrestling fan...but it was pretty obvious before the facts came out what happened. Whats worse is that even now a few select people are still defending Benoit. Some people have trouble distinguishing the person they see on TV as their "hero" and who that person actually is.

Ah the Benoit thread. Got closed when people started to go loco.

Oh you cannot forget the endless debate of ''You can see Galactus in the cloud''

Things off the top of my head:

Ghostrider87 and his Columbian Dream, keeping a light on for Jill from almost 2 years ago.

Ice-Man and his antisocial/hate cops thing.

Blind_Fury and his I'm better than you because I'm going to Darfur, then changing it to nevermind, I'm just going to donate money.

Well then, Nebraska's epic fall should be considered as well. :oldrazz:

Sorry, I don't know what came over me. :csad:

Fair enough. We'll see you next year in Lincoln ;)

Actually, on that front, I'd say this is the first year the sports threads really took off. In the past it was always the same 3 or 4 guys/gals talking, now a heck of a lot more people chime in...:up:

Hey, was Darren Daring's "Three Times A Lady" story from this year? That was awsome!

Anyone else remember Concerned Mom & Dad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"