Your most memorable show and tell?

Hyper Venom

Sidekick
Reaction score
Remember show and tell? It was a staple of many of our childhoods. So, are there any that are particularly memorable to you?

My favorite one was at the age of five, when I brought my Voltron to pre-school. Don't know why that one sticks out in my head.

Also, this one kid brought his Nintendo. We tried to beat him up and take it. :woot:

We didnt have them so much at my 4-11 school. I remember taking in a fossil once that i found at the coal mine with my granddad, who worked there was a fossil of a log still have it :) heavy as hell

i took in my big batman doll lol. i won it at the fair one year on that game where you throw the ring around the big beer bottle. i threw it behind my back and got it lol. the doll was about 2 1/2 feet tall. :)

this was in 1st grade.

i took in my big batman doll lol. i won it at the fair one year on that game where you throw the ring around the big beer bottle. i threw it behind my back and got it lol. the doll was about 2 1/2 feet tall. :)

this was in 1st grade.

What's that quote in your sig from?

I believe it was the day I lost my virginity.

when i took my new autobot transformer (jetfire) to school

magellen,my eating buddy(a cat if you must).It was in junior high....it wasnt authorized but he had fun.

the only things we had to show was our speaking tests in english- we would bring in our favourite books and songs and talk about them so they could test our conversation skills. i was awful - kept on using the word like all the time. i'm bad at social interaction

Junior High: I brought my electric guitar to class and rocked the house.

the only things we had to show was our speaking tests in english- we would bring in our favourite books and songs and talk about them so they could test our conversation skills. i was awful - kept on using the word like all the time. i'm bad at social interaction

i think thats why we're on the hype...

anyhow...i remember when i was like 5 i took in my Ghostbusters team...som little bastard decapitated Ray:wow: :csad: then when i was like 13 i had to do a talk on a hobby and i took them in again...people thought they were cool as hell:word:

I brought my Star Wars figures,Luke and Han.
Someone stole them. :cmad: :csad: :cmad:

When I was in Kindergarten I brought in a milk snake that I caught at my grandmothers house.Mrs St.Laurent asked me if the snake could get out of the jar.I said no and held the GLASS jar up over my head.You guessed it the jar fell from my hands hit the floor releasing the snake in the class room.Mrs. St. Laurent (not a small woman) made her way to the top of her desk in a hurry.I re-caught the snake and let him go out the window.In High school at a track meet I run in to Mrs. St. Laurent who was very surprised to see me. we had a good laughover what happened all those years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"