Merchandise and toys

Oh wow, that is amazing. I prefer the smaller cheaper figures though and they never have the girls. I can't even remember if they had Sif so I ended up with the MiniMates figures which had everyone, even Coulson.

Are they done with MinMates? I haven't seen any for Iron Man 3.

https://www.facebook.com/FigureshopBC/posts/498532123545402
42856960526131281894112.jpg

Check this out!!!
Joe Jusko just posted this on Face book
i5ke.jpg

Freshman posted this over at the site that shall not be named, official Thor merchandise hats, I found this one interesting because he has the helmet on.. maybe we will actually see it again for a bit in this film :)

52b8.jpg

Wow, that is the best Mjolnir keychain I've seen by far. I may pick it up, but I don't know if I'll want to switch from my Mjolnir flash drive keychain. It looks cool AND it's functional. :oldrazz:

I can't find that danged Flash drive anywhere in stores.

They look good, but I'm sick of these crappy 3.75 inchers. Also, I'm glad they ditched the "Building" toys they had for IM3.

More Thor stuff Granted not movie related this will be a 3 pack from Hasbro
w3dt.jpg

ogk0.jpg

lb6g.jpg

xpu7.png

maybe Moon's his daughter? lol

Thor's left leg is positioned very strangely in the "Warriors of The Nine Realms" picture.

yeah it does look alittle too far out than a normal hip would allow at that angle.
Spider-man on the other hand could do that lol

Has anyone seen any action figures in the stores yet for Thor? Looking forward to getting the six inch collection.

Not yet. I seem to remember the newer Hammer supposed to be in stores in october sometime. Hopefully BEFORE halloween

Some of action figures are on eBay (I keep checking for TDW merch, because I am going to bid like a mad fiend when the Upper Deck cards hit the auctions.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"