World Thor Merchandise

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
We know about a handful of Thor-related things coming out to coincide with the movie--a video game, Burger King toys--and we can easily guess at some others--action figures, props, etc. My question is, what merchandise are you looking forward to most or, if we haven't seen any indication of it yet, what are you hoping we get?

Personally, I'm hoping they make another batch of those shirts that look like the torso of Thor's costume: black with the four white/silver discs. I've wanted one of those shirts for forever, but I kept holding out for a sale when I saw them online for like $20 (pretty expensive for a simple t-shirt to me). Next thing I knew, everyone stopped making them and I haven't been able to find them since. :csad:

Yeah I'm REALLY hoping to see some cool stuff coming from the Film.

New Thor Halloween Costume! Not movie related but still.
This one is chessier than the previous Muscle shirt costume and it's not worth 80 bucks IMO.

http://www.buycostumes.com/Thor-Classic-Adult-Costume/68903/ProductDetail.aspx

newThorcostume.jpg

Corpy I'll wait til AFTER halloween that's how I got that last costume at the SAME place for 39 dollars WITH the Lord Thor helmet that everyone sold separately for 75 bucks

I believe I will just pass on the costume, personally. I certainly don't have the figure or the ethnicity to pull Thor off. ;)

I believe I will just pass on the costume, personally. I certainly don't have the figure or the ethnicity to pull Thor off. ;)
:funny: What's wrong with alittle extra Thor? I'd wait for a sale after Halloween tho. :D

I still want a New Thor Costume T Shirt. :D

Last edited:
MOVIE COLLECTOR CARDS!!

Thor Card Set Info

cardset.jpg

Sportcard Info has obtained some of the basic information regarding the Thor card set that will be released on March 15, 2011 -- a little less than two months before the film itself.
Coming from Upper Deck, Sportcard Into says this set will feature the following highlights:

90-card base set
Costume Cards 1:12
Autographs 1:288
Sketch Cards 1:48
PETG Movie Cell Cards 1:16
24 packs per box

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! He is actually wearing the helmet in the package photos.
It's just the concept art manipulated T-man. :D I DO hope there are shots with him in the Helmet tho.
Though the side of this box looks cool!
sdggdgev.jpg

Here's the packages
cardsetpacks.jpg

If I hadn't already gotten used to some of the extra buttons my current keyboard has, I would totally buy one of those.

Man, I had to search hard for this place. I thought you guys may keep it in the main forum.

Anyway, JC Penny had 3 different Thor shirts on sale for 20 bucks a piece. Customer service rep said that all stores had the same "comic related" shirts.

I got two of them, I'll try to post some pics up soon.

Loving the Thor and Loki helmets!!

But now let's see the Amora halloween costume. :wow::hrt:

Man, I had to search hard for this place. I thought you guys may keep it in the main forum.

Anyway, JC Penny had 3 different Thor shirts on sale for 20 bucks a piece. Customer service rep said that all stores had the same "comic related" shirts.

I got two of them, I'll try to post some pics up soon.
I only found this one for 10 bucks at JC Penny
ThorTshirt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"