World Thor Merchandise

Walmart had these, I was hoping for Thor since all I saw before was Cap and Spidey out of the movie characters. Tho I don't remember exactly what I wanted it for now lol

The top of the box lights up when you open the door
thorvalentinemailboxsml.png

What doesn't make sense is there's no SIF, I mean what the heck?
thorvalentinesfrontsml.png

Hero Clix Thor's from the Avengers set. There IS one more with the "casual" clothing too.
heroclixthor.jpg

How ODD, I got a SIF in an Avengers Hero Clix single

sif01.jpg

[Kotobukiya] ARTFX+ The Avengers - Thor >>
1959512_650975558282377_1189525672_n.jpg

I got my copy of thor the dark world Saturday and whatched it yesterday morning did anyone else hear
static at certain points[ie malkeleths ship reaching earth] or did I get a defective copy ?

I got my copy of thor the dark world Saturday and whatched it yesterday morning did anyone else hear
static at certain points[ie malkeleths ship reaching earth] or did I get a defective copy ?

I didn't notice that, and I've watched it a couple times. I'll check for it again when I watch it next.

I didn't hear anything either. Kryptonian Warrior watched it too on his Home theater and didn't say anything.

Hero Clix Thor's from the Avengers set. There IS one more with the "casual" clothing too.
I've got the casual clothing one its my favorite, also my only Thor clix, thought I got Sif, a dark elf, and a couple Marauders from TDW line.

Damn, thought it was at a store like Target lol

I've got the casual clothing one its my favorite, also my only Thor clix, thought I got Sif, a dark elf, and a couple Marauders from TDW line.
I didn't see hardly ANY TDW stuff anywhere here. Not even Heroclix

At SDCC, Hasbro had a few Thor-related figures announced/shown.

There's going to be a build-a-figure of Odin that has an exclusive King Thor (w/ Jarnborn!) version in the 6" line.

There's also going to be a 3.75" Thunderstrike!

Avengers-Marvel-Legends-2015-Odin-Build-A-Figure-SDCC-2014.jpg
SDCC-2014-Marvel-Legends-King-Thor-Build-A-Figure-Avengers-Wave-1-e1406388167614.jpg

(Thunderstrike is on the far left. He's just a render at this point, but should be in the second wave of 2015).

10570509_10152571318054525_2069271699777302611_n.jpg

The King Thor BAF looks cool, but I'm really excited about Thunderstrike. I don't really collect action figures, but I do have a 3.75" Thor and BRB, so I will be getting Thunderstrike for sure. Thor Corps all the way! (minus Dargo, but I'm not too bothered about that).

Last edited:
At SDCC, Hasbro had a few Thor-related figures announced/shown.

There's going to be a build-a-figure of Odin that has an exclusive King Thor (w/ Jarnborn!) version in the 6" line.

There's also going to be a 3.75" Thunderstrike!

Avengers-Marvel-Legends-2015-Odin-Build-A-Figure-SDCC-2014.jpg
SDCC-2014-Marvel-Legends-King-Thor-Build-A-Figure-Avengers-Wave-1-e1406388167614.jpg

(Thunderstrike is on the far left. He's just a render at this point, but should be in the second wave of 2015).

10570509_10152571318054525_2069271699777302611_n.jpg

The King Thor BAF looks cool, but I'm really excited about Thunderstrike. I don't really collect action figures, but I do have a 3.75" Thor and BRB, so I will be getting Thunderstrike for sure. Thor Corps all the way! (minus Dargo, but I'm not too bothered about that).

I dunno if it's my computer, but the pics aren't showing up. :/

Oh no, really? They're still showing up for me. Anyone else?

I can see the photos too.

Does anyone know when they will release a Marvel NOW Thor action figure? I mean the current costume... '_'

I guess it was for NYCC this weekend, but Hasbro has displayed some actual figures for the upcoming waves of the 3.75" Marvel Infinite line that only had renders at SDCC. I can't wait to put Thunderstrike next to my Thor and Beta Ray Bill!

Check the link for pictures of 'Strike and the other figures in the wave (Armored DD, Doc Ock, Shana the She-Devil, Sandman, and I think a couple more.)
http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode=album&dispsize=600&album=2014_New_York_Comic_Con/Hasbro_2/Marvel_Infinite_Series&start=0&sl=18145

Just got my Marvel Infinite (or whatever they're calling the 3.75" line these days) Thunderstrike in the mail. My birthday is in a few weeks, so this was my gift to myself. I'm not a toy collector, but I got the 3.75" Thor and Beta Ray Bill when they first came out, and its nice to have my own complete Thor Corps!

p9tbftE7j

I had read about this, but the articulation is much less on this line now. Other than that the quality is still pretty nice. I really only miss having more articulation in the arms... I never really cared about that thigh swivel, but the shoulder/elbow/wrist movement is annoying on this. However, since I will just keep him in this "hammer held high" pose for all eternity, its not too big a deal.

PS I'm pretty sure that Thunderstrike is a lefty, so it would have been a cool detail for them to have had his right hand closed and left hand open for the mace. However, that's a really in the weeds thing to know so I wouldn't expect it, and I suspect not even the current bigwigs at Marvel know that detail....

Last edited:
Picked this up today. The cape is velcroed on
7SCGtwu.jpg

I need to get a costume yet. Tried TWO years in a row to get one through Halloween Express, and NOTHING even ordering off THERE computers! NEVER again they lost me as a customer

Keep forgetting to post these
wcQtQSv.jpg

oGjkfIn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"