Merchandise and toys

picked this up at the local Malco Theater last night where I was guarding!
4hlp.jpg

j5s0.jpg

2j8s.jpg

Well, they have until Friday Nov. 8th to finally have action figures or toys for Thor: The Dark World at Walmart. If not by the day the movie opens then I guess I would assume they are just gonna skip bringing toys out. This is just weird that nothing has come out yet. I'm just flat out confused and bummed out about it.

Well, they have until Friday Nov. 8th to finally have action figures or toys for Thor: The Dark World at Walmart. If not by the day the movie opens then I guess I would assume they are just gonna skip bringing toys out. This is just weird that nothing has come out yet. I'm just flat out confused and bummed out about it.

Maybe they are just late. I saw tons of new figures and toys for TDW online. No need to worry so far. They should be out at least shortly after the movie hits theater in your country :D

I am wondering, is there a Sif figure?

I haven't seen one out so far. Maybe one of the smaller figures like they had for the first movie. Why has there to be a Jane figure and no Sif? That kinda makes no sense... I'd rather see Odin or what about Eric in his "authentic" look? eheheh.

I still have yet to see ANY Thor 2 figures in this area and it's FOUR days away until the Movie opens!

Im gonna head out today and see what I can find. Honestly priority for me is gonna be a Loki (I have one from the two previous movies) and Thor, (maybe a Dark Elf for a Maliketh custom if I can find one, I have done one of those in awhile) and then Heroclix.

Now I haven't been to my local Toys R Us, but supposedly they have these.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=thor%20the%20dark%20world&origkw=Thor%3B+The+Dark+World&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

This weekend I might head up and see if this is for real. You never know...sometimes there's things in the actual store that isn't online. And sometimes what's online isn't in the store. I know my local Walmart has NOTHING though. I'm going to run into Target and see too. Because they same thing about their products can be said what I stated about Toy R Us.

No Thor 2 figures, which is really strange in Target.

man that is a reply I would really turn really Nasty, but I'll be a nice Mod and stay outta the gutter. :more:

strange there still isn't any figures out here, really need a fix of new thor/loki figures already :D

lol I'm hoping with all the X-mas stuff popping up we see the Thor stuff SOON

Well according to someone in the news and speculation thread said figures wont be out til the movie.

We had to postpone yesterday's trip to today, but went to Fred Meyer and grabbed a couple clix,got Sif and a Marauder.

Well according to someone in the news and speculation thread said figures wont be out til the movie.

We had to postpone yesterday's trip to today, but went to Fred Meyer and grabbed a couple clix,got Sif and a Marauder.
That was me, I live in the Walmart home office area and many many people work at different levels at walmart and a student here told me that, because her Dad works in the Home office and hears all sorts of stuff. (he's a Marvel Studios fan :D)

I work at Toys R' Us, putting stuff on the shelves overnight. Didn't see a single TDW item in the bunch. :csad:

Maybe tonight. I better see something, since it's making me miss Thor. :cmad:

Crazy guys because I picked up the 4 inch Thor and Kurse from a ToysRUs three weeks ago in Il, and grabbed a 4 inch Loki and Lightning Hammer Thor two weeks ago, so stuff should be getting out there.

Haven't seen any merchandise anywhere yet. Need to see if they new 3.75 figures are as crappy as the ones from the first movie

Last edited:
picked this up at the local Malco Theater last night where I was guarding!
4hlp.jpg

j5s0.jpg

2j8s.jpg
AMC here in Cincinnati didn't have anything (except for the standup promo). They do have the "Catching Fire" cups out already... :hmm

Checked Wal-Mart after seeing the movie today, Not a damn thing at Wal-Mart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"