• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mercy Reef aka Aquaman No More?!

Aquaman is a million times cooler that Mercy Reef for the title. Now if only CW would notice the 94,993 views on youtube, and put this show on the air. Correction 95,513 views. Holy crap! AWESOME!

Just becaused they watched it, doesnt mean they liked it. I was one of those youtube watchers. I thought the trailer sucked.

**Update** We have officially passed the 100,000 mark. 107,974 views over at youtube and still counting.

Ah, man, I really want to see this show. At first, I wasn't all that excited, but I was going to watch it. Now, that I've seen the trailer, I know this has the potential to be my new favorite show.

I should've known this was going to be awesome. I mean, it's 2006. They've managed to get great effects and modern storylines for these superheros. I'll bet this is a great show. Kryptonsite had a great review too.

MalroyChick11 said:
Ah, man, I really want to see this show. At first, I wasn't all that excited, but I was going to watch it. Now, that I've seen the trailer, I know this has the potential to be my new favorite show.

I should've known this was going to be awesome. I mean, it's 2006. They've managed to get great effects and modern storylines for these superheros. I'll bet this is a great show. Kryptonsite had a great review too.

yeah, i feel the same way, in the begining i wasnt to excited about the show, now after veiwing the trailer, ive signed the petetion and ive been checking the aquaman tv site everyday, i personally think that the CW leaked out the trailer on purpose, i have a feeling they will pick it up for a mid-season release.

This Show could end up really good or really bad. It has great potential especially when for AC eventually decides to go back home to Atlanits & check out where he was born & all that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"