Reaction score
Nice huh?

BADGE_1.jpg

BADGE_2.jpg

WUERTZ.jpg

snapshot20081113153135.jpg

snapshot20081113153320.jpg

JOKER_PROTOTYPE.jpg

E-Mail me for more info if you want to know more.

[email protected]

I'd be willing to trade for some Viral Marketing Swag too... especially some copies of the Gotham Times Issue 2 (Harvey Dent).

The Goddamned Chicago Bat

:batty:

Last edited:
Wow, thats awsome! :D I want one of those realy bad! lol

sheesh ledger looks creepy as hell in those pics, but the movie isnt out on DVD yet, where ya got those screencaps?
Screener, and i don't think you're allowed to post those screencaps.

Oh, and i still have 1 GT Vol.2.

Screener, and i don't think you're allowed to post those screencaps.

Oh, and i still have 1 GT Vol.2.

Well I guess I broke that one rule lol.

Like I wrote, if anyone is interested you can e-mail me at the address above. I have 25 left.

I'd need more than just 1 issue of the paper to consider a trade. What else have you got to add to the deal?

I have tons of Viral swag, (In total 10 Gotham Times, 3 Vol 3, 5 Vol 2, and 2 Vol 1) I sent you a email and such, so please reply back, also, is it screen used or is it a replica?

Nice huh?

BADGE_1.jpg

snapshot20081113153135.jpg

snapshot20081113153320.jpg

JOKER_PROTOTYPE.jpg

E-Mail me for more info if you want to know more.

[email protected]

I'd be willing to trade for some Viral Marketing Swag too... especially some copies of the Gotham Times Issue 2 (Harvey Dent).

The Goddamned Chicago Bat

:batty:

AMAZING work! just sent you an email for a trade. did you also make the other colored pins as well?? how do we get our hands on a FULL replica?? :woot:

I can offer them alone, or with what I call the "Joker Deluxe" version with all the screen accurate commendation bars.

E-mail me and I will send you more detailed info!

I think I have the Harvey Dent swag stuff covered... I'd really like some Joker card packs that were given as promotional items if anyone has them. Or a Joker switchblade.

JV

I can offer them alone, or with what I call the "Joker Deluxe" version with all the screen accurate commendation bars.

E-mail me and I will send you more detailed info!

I think I have the Harvey Dent swag stuff covered... I'd really like some Joker card packs that were given as promotional items if anyone has them. Or a Joker switchblade.

JV

i'm going to email you in a few minutes with a list of stuff i have. but... just for the record... in case you're not interested in a trade... is there ANY other way we can get a deluxe edition???

ive got a joker switchblade, exact replica. no serrated blades.

e-mail sent.

Last edited:
The person who wrote me with some Harvey Dent stuff including volume 2 of the Gotham Times never came through, so i am still looking for at least 5 copies of the Volume 2 Gotham times and whatever else someone has to balance a trade since the badge value is $50.

I've still got some of these alone or in the different configurations pictured below so if anyone is interested... let me know!

The Chicago Bat

2_BARS.jpg

BADGES_FINAL.jpg

I just ordered one of these from chicagobat..... he is really good about answering e-mails. Once I receive it I'll post a review but they look great. I'm going to order some GCPD patches and put this all in a frame/shadowbox. Should be pretty cool.

Thanks Chris, hope you are happy with it when it arrives!

JV

Okay, the Gotham City Police Badge I ordered from Jerry (chicagobat) arrived today as well as some GCPD patches I ordered off ebay.

Jerry packaged the item very well and the badge itself came wrapped in paper and was inside a small bubble wrapped pocket that fit the badge size perfectly. Nice for storing it in until I get the shadowbox completed.

The badge itself is awesome and these pictures don't do it justice. One of the things that I was concerned with was the weight before I ordered it. I was hoping that it had some weight behind it and I wasn't disappointed. The badge has a nice weight to it and is fairly thick. It looks just as realistic as any real department tin.

Jerry did an excellent job with these and this is a really unique item to add to any Batman collection.

Once I get it in a shadowbox with the patches I will post a few pictures.

Chris

I also purchased one of the badges from Jerry recently and the quality is amazing. It is the size and weight of an actual police badge. It is now one of the center pieces of my Batman collection. I have been acquiring all of the props from the coming soon poster and now I have the badge to complete the manipulation that includes Gordon.
DSCN0202.jpg

I also have the two-headed silver dollar that matches the manip with Harvey's coin in place of the pin (makes more sense).
DSCN0203.jpg

and the Two-Face scarred side. (I did the distressing with a hack saw steel wool and a black paint/wash). The coin is metal and I got it on eBay.
DSCN0205.jpg

I'm trying to get rid of mine[looks at sig]. It's still in perfect condition. I even have it in the package he originally sent it to me.

If I don't get any bids on ebay I'd be more than happy to sell it to you for the price chicagobat said it was worth($50).

I also purchased one of the badges from Jerry recently and the quality is amazing. It is the size and weight of an actual police badge. It is now one of the center pieces of my Batman collection. I have been acquiring all of the props from the coming soon poster and now I have the badge to complete the manipulation that includes Gordon.
DSCN0202.jpg

that is awesome! where did you get all those items? especially the poster? the only poster available is the 3 way poster without gordon. i would really like to get the one you have.

i also can't wait to get the badge. i previously made a gotham police shirt with the old patches and i threw some chevrons on there. my next shirt will be the light blue shirt with the current patches on it.

gcpd-1.jpg

I can't speak for him but the Dent Button looks like the fan made one by a user here, i think His screen name was something like "Injust__"

The batarang looks to be a replica from some random companies, using Google I found a website that sells them. (I've never bought from here I just found it on Google)
http://www.theblackbat.com/servlet/the-462/***Batarang-440-Sharp-Steel/Detail

The Joker card is also most likely fan-made. There where a couple of people making and selling them on these boards back around the time of the virals.

The poster as he said is a manip, looks like he just had it printed poster size.

I can't speak for him but the Dent Button looks like the fan made one by a user here, i think His screen name was something like "Injust__"

The batarang looks to be a replica from some random companies, using Google I found a website that sells them. (I've never bought from here I just found it on Google)
http://www.theblackbat.com/servlet/the-462/***Batarang-440-Sharp-Steel/Detail

The Joker card is also most likely fan-made. There where a couple of people making and selling them on these boards back around the time of the virals.

The poster as he said is a manip, looks like he just had it printed poster size.

thanks

For Chexmix78:

The poster came from a thread on this site under Batman/The Dark Knight/ The Official Dark Knight Fanart and Manips Thread on page 666 by a user named Pennyworth (he can probably get you a good hires file to get enlarged).

The card was not fan made but was a commercial give-away bt Best Buy. They were advertised but never really came out. I tracked mine down on eBay. Here is a copy of the original ad:
bestbuy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"