• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mi4

I hate to tell you this, but that was a complete fabrication. It was created and spread when Tom Cruise became public enemy number one a while ago.

Cruise owns the rights to Mission: Impossible himself. Not Paramount.

Maybe that's the reason why the sequals sucked compared to the first one.

pitt, cruise, they both suck in my eyes. one is a psycho, and one is an enviro mega hippy since he hooked up with the hooker with a heart of gold.

pitt, cruise, they both suck in my eyes. one is a psycho, and one is an enviro mega hippy since he hooked up with the hooker with a heart of gold.

Someone's been reading too many tabloids.....

i actually like MI3 the most ... great movie IMO

Brian De Palma's vision was more espionage while John Woo's was an action/adventure. They both have completely different visions but still triumph in terms of meeting the standards they set. Screw J.J Abrahams!

Brian De Palma's vision was more espionage while John Woo's was an action/adventure. They both have completely different visions but still triumph in terms of meeting the standards they set. Screw J.J Abrahams!

Well, it could easily be argued that De Palma's "vision" was a betrayal of the original's, where a good guy was made into a bad guy for the sake of a plot twist, not to mention that the whole team aspect of MI was destroyed so that Cruise could stand out as the action hero. I enjoyed it, but fans of the original were quite displeased.

I hate to tell you this, but that was a complete fabrication. It was created and spread when Tom Cruise became public enemy number one a while ago.

Cruise owns the rights to Mission: Impossible himself. Not Paramount.

Okay, I'm a little behind MI news, I was trying to find info on a MI4, just watched 3 recently, and all I found was Pitt staring in MI4. So question is, is there any plans on a MI4?

I don't see it happening.
As much as I love the third one, It didn't do as well at the box office as the others.
Three should stay the end, for now. Ethan settles down and lives with his wife for awhile.

Pitt? Eh, I dunno if that's gonna happen

I liked all 3, but they should quit while they're ahead and the series isn't too sour.

And like Kev said, this was just rumors.

It's funny because if you look at Tom's career, he's got a solid track record of making good movies, really the MI Series is the lowest point, which ain't too shabby... However the MI movies are all mediocre in one form or another, I'd say there all on equal footing.

It's funny because if you look at Tom's career, he's got a solid track record of making good movies, really the MI Series is the lowest point, which ain't too shabby... However the MI movies are all mediocre in one form or another, I'd say there all on equal footing.
Oh, I don't know. I would say MI3 was better than Top Gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"