Michael Bay's Hansel and Gretel

zeptron

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=68069

Michael Bay's The Institue will produce Hansel and Gretel in 3D, an action-packed visual FX-filled version of the classic Grimm Brothers fairytale.

In addition to the infamous witch in the gingerbread house, the film showcases the legendary creatures of German mythology. These Teutonic beings will be designed by Joseph C. Pepe, the lead character designer from Avatar. The film is live action.

The movie is being produced by The Institute and Kalliope Films. The Institute was co-founded by Michael Bay and Scott Gardenhour. Kalliope Films was founded by Kira Madallo Sesay. Scott Gardenhour and Kira Madallo Sesay are the producers on the film.

The movie is scheduled for a spring 2011 shoot on location in Germany.

They Stole the Harry Potter font.... :o

And boom goes the candy house!

And the gingerbread boy is grinding on Gretel's legs!

in 3D!

If the gingerbread man has ginger-balls, I riot.

LOL is the "Free Candy Van" parked outside the gingerbread house?

I'm expecting the gingerbread house to explode, I'm expecting the army to show up and carpet bomb the woods to explode, I'm expecting the witch to explode.......... Hansel & Gretel they explode too!

Micheal Bay loves the smell of Napalm in the morning!

Shia will play Hansel with a camp German accent and Gretel will be played by some hot ex-model who can't act.

Micheal Bay

I hope this has a gratuitous amount of military stock footage.

Hansel: GIVE ME YOUR FACE!

*Hansel tears off the witch's face, then rips her heart out from behind*

good for Bay he makes a lot of money with producing.

last year with TF3 and all movies that he produced he got 100 millions.

It ends with Hansel and Gretel walking away from the woods with the newest Linkin Park single playing in the background.

good for Bay he makes a lot of money with producing.

last year with TF3 and all movies that he produced he got 100 millions.
F*** him. He doesn't need any more money to feed his cocaine habit.

Hansel:
Hansel-zoolander-601857_1024_768.jpg

Gretel:
lohan-passed-out.jpg

It sucks, but I can't even find something like this hilarious anymore. It just is. Michael Bay's cynical methods have actually beaten down my ability to laugh at his ridiculous ********. :csad:

I wish you would've said "Bay produced"...because the title makes it seems like he was directing...which I wish he was. :(

- The witch is trapped in the oven! No way to get out. Gas quickly fills the oven. The witch screams!

Hansel walks up to the Oven, pulls out his pack of matches. He stares at the witch with eyes as intense as Nic Cage...he scratches the match, causing it to light.

"You're done....well done...*****!"

The match falls in slow mo. Hansel walks away, the explosion is HUGE. The shock wave hits him...but he does not fall.

He grabs Gretel, and kisses her passionatly...as the camera circles around them for 34 second. And then credits. The song, profromed by Green Day.

Bay produced that film?

He's a necromonger isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"