Michael Bay's "Transformers" Vs. The Fantastic Four (merged 2)

Carp Man said:
Good news as in George Lucas writing and directing ? Or how about Spielberg writing and Lucas directing ? Then mabey we'd have a sequel to your liking. Or Lucas writing, and Spilberg directing ? Or Spielberg writing and directing ? Not in this lifetime, but let's speulate here.

Carpy,
where did you get this nonsensical idea that this would be of my liking? Lucas is one (take note) of the WORST writers in blockbuster cinema nowadays.

He almost ruined Star Wars with these last three movies. I suppose you're not aware of it. When he had Kasdan or other writers with him he could manage to present a decent script, but now, and by himself: useless.

Spielberg is a great director, but he isn't the only one. Many other good names were suggested here that would be a zillion times better than Story.

Mr Sensitive said:
Carpy,
where did you get this nonsensical idea that this would be of my liking? Lucas is one (take note) of the WORST writers in blockbuster cinema nowadays.

He almost ruined Star Wars with these last three movies. I suppose you're not aware of it. When he had Kasdan or other writers with him he could manage to present a decent script, but now, and by himself: useless.

Spielberg is a great director, but he isn't the only one. Many other good names were suggested here that would be a zillion times better than Story.

Well since you wanted the best I figured what the heck. Reach for the stars. Story will do fine ( since you're stuch with him ). Frost or the Simpson's writer will be fine. I'm not sold on Frost. But if they chose to go with his script, fine. I'm confident, and your not. Soooooooooooo, we'll have to wait and see. Seems as if the'll start sometime in June now. So it won't be long and we'll see. And

Mr Sensitive said:
Carpy,

Well since you wanted the best I figured what the heck. Reach for the stars. Story will do fine ( since you're stuck with him ). Frost or the Simpson's writer will be fine. I'm not sold on Frost. But if they chose to go with his script, fine. I'm confident, and your not. Soooooooooooo, we'll have to wait and see. Seems as if the'll start sometime in June now. So it won't be long and we'll see. And yes the 1st 2 Star Wars did stink from a writing point of view. 3 wasn't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"