Michael jackson's big comeback

I heard he's going to have a vegas show, i'd go :up:

:huh:

Don't you remember Earthsong, You Are Not Alone, Scream and Stranger in Moscow? They all came after that.

Besides everybody knows, now atleast, all the allegations were simply attempts to grab his money, fuelled by the press.

I actually don't remember those.

It's probably best he doesn't go to jail anyways, think what the Aryan Brotherhood would do to him.

He still bleached his skin and lightened up with heavy plastic surgery. vitiligo or not. That disease does not make you turn perfect shades over.
dis127.jpg

*shudders* I'll stick with Black Sabbath,Iron Maiden and Metallica thank you.

Metallica respects MJ. Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden don't really have legendary talent to be compared to MJ. They have talent, and I've bought my share of Ozzy cds but they don't have that kind of talent.

I think Metallica is among the greatest, and James Hetfield is in MJ's league when it comes to vocals or song writing, but not overall talent.

that's pretty funny, but that's not a real picture. You could have at least admitted your facts were incorrect. blah blah blah is usually an attempt to escape defeat in an argument.

Wait...what? What argument? What 'defeat'? Admit that what "facts" were wrong? If you're sitting there imagining an argument between you and I and some type of "defeat" i've had in some kind of Dream of yours then I refuse to take you seriously any longer.

Yeesh. Kids with a lack of humor these days. :whatever:

I love sharing my bed with children.

I make them giggle :)

Metallica respects MJ. Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden don't really have legendary talent to be compared to MJ. They have talent, and I've bought my share of Ozzy cds but they don't have that kind of talent.

I think Metallica is among the greatest, and James Hetfield is in MJ's league when it comes to vocals or song writing, but not overall talent.

People have different tastes, so it's not a big deal.

But Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are legends.

I was listening to a radio station while driving, and they played some song by a rapper and micheal jackson was featured in it, aparently micheal wants to know how the managed to get a sample of him. The also played a bit of the song.

It is very improper and socially undignified for Michael Jackson to be sharing his bed with children. The fact that it evokes a sense of weirdness and wrongness should illustrate how bad it is.

I'll admit, I was a fan of Jackson back in the day, and I still like his older music (w/Jacksons, Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous). However, the man's musical style has not really evolved much, and most people I talk to that grew up on his music, or the younger teenyboppers today, think he's a serious pervert, and one that should just quietly stay out of the news. Any images of Michael Jackson or comments in the news, are going to provoke a Pavlovian kneejerk response to Child Molestation.

The man is clearly unsettled, and mentally unbalanced. I believe he paid off people and he is truly a child molester.

It is very improper and socially undignified for Michael Jackson to be sharing his bed with children. The fact that it evokes a sense of weirdness and wrongness should illustrate how bad it is.

I'll admit, I was a fan of Jackson back in the day, and I still like his older music (w/Jacksons, Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous). However, the man's musical style has not really evolved much, and most people I talk to that grew up on his music, or the younger teenyboppers today, think he's a serious pervert, and one that should just quietly stay out of the news. Any images of Michael Jackson or comments in the news, are going to provoke a Pavlovian kneejerk response to Child Molestation.

The man is clearly unsettled, and mentally unbalanced. I believe he paid off people and he is truly a child molester.

I agree. He also wouldn't say that he won't sleep in a bed with children again.

I agree. He also wouldn't say that he won't sleep in a bed with children again.

Actually he has. He has stated that he would never share his bed with children and that he won't put himself in a vunerable situation again.

I find it hilarious how supposed "MJ fans" accuse him of being a molestor, when it's clearly proven that he doesn't fit the pattern of someone who molests a child. And as many kids that have been in MJ's Neverland Ranch, you mean to tell me only 2 kids complained and one brought up charges?

Please, spare me the stupidity and be realistic. Michael couldn't pay everyone off. Eventually someone with a brain and love for their child would call for criminal charges to put him in jail way before 93 or 05.

People have different tastes, so it's not a big deal.

But Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are legends.

true, I'm just saying that in the historical sense Mj, Elvis, and the Beatles are in their own league.

STOP SAYING "UNDIGNIFIED" IN EVERY POST.
IT'S UNDIGNIFIED.

I think Metallica is untouchable, personally. They're one of the four father bands of metal, they're one of the top selling music acts of all time, and they still have appeal over Michael Jackson.

James' vocals are good [other than when he's in concert], and I won't deny Wacko-Jacko his musical and vocal talent, but James' voice appeals to me more. Hell, Jason Newstead's [who is a musical idol of mine, personally] voice appeals to me more than Michael's. Nonetheless Michael's got talent, but lacks intelligence.

I think Metallica is untouchable, personally. They're one of the four father bands of metal, they're one of the top selling music acts of all time, and they still have appeal over Michael Jackson.

James' vocals are good [other than when he's in concert], and I won't deny Wacko-Jacko his musical and vocal talent, but James' voice appeals to me more. Hell, Jason Newstead's [who is a musical idol of mine, personally] voice appeals to me more than Michael's. Nonetheless Michael's got talent, but lacks intelligence.

I wouldn't call it intelligence, because at certain times the lyrics in his music indicate brilliance. I would say he lacks sanity. He needs mental help, and he needs it 40 years ago.

I wouldn't call it intelligence, because at certain times the lyrics in his music indicate brilliance. I would say he lacks sanity. He needs mental help, and he needs it 40 years ago.

Well, my main cause for claiming he lacks intelligence is the fact that, not only did he molest a boy once, but he [this time may or may not have actually done it] has repeatedly put himself in positions to be accused of that again. I think it'd be obvious that he'd be a perfect target for those types of claims.

Lyrically, yes, he's a genius. Socially, however... He's not too bright.

Proof of an extortion attempt on Michael Jackson by Even Chandler (Jordy Chandler's father).

Even Chandler in 1993 taped convo by a private investigater.

http://www.youtube.com/v/l2V5bDIlUFI

If you can't see first link, try this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2V5bDIlUFI

After watching the first link above,

Here is MORE PROOF added February 20, 2007.

A brief glimpse into several key facts behind the 1993 Chandler family allegations, most of which have gone widely unreported and remain largely unknown to the general public. This five minute production clears up some widely-speculated myths and illustrates why Michael Jackson was just as innocent in 1993 as he was some ten years later.

Watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLTdjFgTPg

They weren't all lies. I think the 93 one was legit. You don't give 20 million away unless it is legit. Michael showed with his most recent case (was it 2005?) that he will take the bad press and beat the charges when they are fake (which they were).
If my kid was molested, my first priority would be to gain justice for my child. How could any amount of money compensate for that horrible tragedy, and make me drop all charges?

The '93 family were cons as well.

If my kid was molested, my first priority would be to gain justice for my child. How could any amount of money compensate for that horrible tragedy, and make me drop all charges?

The '93 family were cons as well.

Exactly what I've been saying. I realize that there are some messed up families out there who would use their own children for money, but seriously, any parent with love for their child or a sane mind would look for justice rather than the almighty dollar.

The link I provided in the post leads to a Youtube video that contains a sound byte of the boys father saying, "If I go through with this, he'll never make another record." What is there to go through when it comes to your child? What parent says "IF I go through with this."?

I don't believe he did it in 93 and I don't believe he did it in 05. Besides, at least he didn't pull an OJ and run.

He still bleached his skin and lightened up with heavy plastic surgery. vitiligo or not. That disease does not make you turn perfect shades over.
dis127.jpg
He already stated years ago, during the interview with Oprah, that he "couldn't control it" (the vitiligo) and went ahead and "got all of it done".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"