Mighty Ducks TV Series in the Works

Estevez makes his position on Covid vaccinations clear by stressing, “I am not anti-vaxx,” adding that “simply put, I am anti-bully” and telling Mighty Ducks franchise fans that “I am as disappointed as you are” about leaving the show. A rep for Disney Television Studios had no comment.

Yeah, no, I am calling bull****.

Breathe lol

“An actor that I like” just means I try to give the benefit of the doubt. That should be with everyone unless they have a history of these things. We’ve seen time and again when articles get things wrong or not the full story.

Look, this could be the sole reason. But jumping to this venomous hate immediately is just not the way I judge things. History has taught that those kinds of reactions don’t work out to well all the time.
Let's see. Is he anti-vaxx...

Emilio Estevez Speaks Out About His ‘Mighty Ducks: Game Changers’ Exit, Reveals Long-Haul Covid

Emilio issued a statement. He’s not anti-vax as some believed. His departure was in fact mainly due to creative differences and contract disputes. I had no idea Emilio had previously contracted COVID
Yeah, no.

Yeah, no, I am calling bull****.
Ding, ding, ding!

Classic anti-vaxx, for those who don't want to admit that they are. I watched Aaron Rodgers embarrassment himself with this exact same rhetoric.

"I'm anti-bullying," so.... what were they bullying over? Almost like it's the stock line for people who don't want to be called anti-vaxxers.
Moving the goalpost to vaccine mandates is such an obvious tell. If you have no problem with getting vaccinated, with people getting vaccinated (as you should if you believe in science), then hold could you see vaccine mandates as bullying?

Even looking at the full statement from Estevez, it doesn't pass the smell test.

If he wasn't happy with the safety protocols before, why does he seem to feel they don't need to be increased?

Good way to handle the Estevez situation.

Just watched the 1st ep of new season, damn gonna take awhile getting use to Evan being a big ass kid now. He is the only one that really had a noticeable change in face, body, and voice. The podcast friend had slight puberty body change.

No geeky girl and blonde kid that wasn't very good at hockey but was the pretty boy.

Yeah, Evan and Sam are starting to get hit with the puberty bat. Always the funny part with actual teenagers.

Getting a real D2 vibe from the start of the season, imo. Real shame they just silently dropped the other main 2 of the team. I really did enjoy Lauren and Mayas friendship, and Logan fit in a fun way with the guys. Getting a bit of a Tanner Buchannan vibe from the #1 player at the camp. Look forward to the coach's son integrating into the Duck group.

Nick was pretty funny in ep 2 along with the other kids.

I hope they find a better balance with the mom since she wasn't annoying in season 1, but this episode she was to me with the whole "Camp should be fun" "Don't rank kids" stuff. They are in high school so like the sports camps are just not everyone gets a trophy. Especially if the goal is to be scouted or make a amateur club affiliated with pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"