Mighty Ducks TV Series in the Works

I am going to be real. As someone who really liked the show until the finale, I can't say I am too excited for this. It's hard to get excited for a show that seems so willing to throw up a season's worth of build like it was nothing on a terrible finale.

I am going to be real. As someone who really liked the show until the finale, I can't say I am too excited for this. It's hard to get excited for a show that seems so willing to throw up a season's worth of build like it was nothing on a terrible finale.

I feel the same. But for me, it was everything after episode 6. And I’ve had zero desire to revisit this world or these characters. And I really dug this at the beginning.

He's why I watched the show. But considering he seems anti-vaxx, **** him.

that's unexpected. i thought he'd at least do a few seasons

I’m surprised he’s not vaccinated. I thought he was a pretty liberal guy.

And of course the Estevez camp is trying to play it off as "creative differences".

Bull****.

Eh, Emilio will always get a free pass.

The show already peaked by the end of the first season. Might as well just cancel it now.

Eh, I’m not going to **** on him for having his personal beliefs. As long as he’s not forcing it on other people

Eh, I’m not going to **** on him for having his personal beliefs. As long as he’s not forcing it on other people
It is not personal nor private beliefs. They are public. COVID is a public health crisis. No vaccine is 100% effective and the efficacy of vaccines is often much lower for vulnerable groups like the elderly, cancer patients, and other immunocomprised groups. Getting vaccinated is a basic civic duty as a member of the community. It is not just about the person, but the fact that as long as they remain un-vaccinated they remain a substantial risk for those who cannot get vaccinated for legitimate medical reasons or for whom the efficacy of the vaccines is severely reduced. Herd immunity obtained by vaccinating everyone is the only protection for such vulnerable groups.

Immunocompromised people like me are still stuck in endless lockdown because of irresponsible ***** like Estevez who either refuse to get vaccinated and/or refuse to wear masks and distance in public. We can't re-enter normal life because of people like him. In essence, he, like every other anti-vaxxer moron, is in fact forcing his beliefs on other people by actions of being a member of the community who refuses to do the responsible thing to protect himself and others in the community.

Yeah. When it comes to a pandemic, that's exactly what you are doing. Forcing it on to other people. You don't get vaccinated just for yourself. You get vaccinated for everyone. The "personal choice" argument, is a right wing talking point, that ignores the point of vaccination.

Darth nailed it, at this point in the pandemic everyone trying to make science partisan is forcing the pandemic on the rest of us. People who have harmful personal beliefs deserve to be **** on

You know there’s nothing official about his actual reason for not coming back. His people say creative differences which I can believe as well.

We have zero idea what his actual personal life is like and I don’t judge an actor who I like based on a bloody Deadline article postulating the reasons.

You know there’s nothing official about his actual reason for not coming back. His people say creative differences which I can believe as well.

We have zero idea what his actual personal life is like and I don’t judge an actor who I like based on a bloody Deadline article postulating the reasons.
Yeah, because those that took the vaccine fail to mention that when this stuff comes up. What nonsense, seriously. That you prefaced it with, "an actor who I like" says it all.

Given the fragile nature of his career, it is vitally important to his career to not be identified as an antivaxxer. Especially as they crack down on unvaccinated actors.

Yeah, because those that took the vaccine fail to mention that when this stuff comes up. What nonsense, seriously. That you prefaced it with, "an actor who I like" says it all.

Breathe lol

“An actor that I like” just means I try to give the benefit of the doubt. That should be with everyone unless they have a history of these things. We’ve seen time and again when articles get things wrong or not the full story.

Look, this could be the sole reason. But jumping to this venomous hate immediately is just not the way I judge things. History has taught that those kinds of reactions don’t work out to well all the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"